Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Edinburgh is a great city was there over Paddys day, Id defo go back. Got a 2-1 in my exams, happy days. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Edinburgh is a great city was there over Paddys day, Id defo go back. Got a 2-1 in my exams, happy days. :)

Fair play. Now go get a job you big hippy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

DesF wrote: »
    I'm just back in work after a weekend break in Killarney with the missus.

Ah, twas nice to get away from it all I spose.

Mmmmmmm Exotic.

Had a class game last night in a trial for a club I'm thinking of joining. Loads of old lads(30 plus)

Can someone tell me is there such thing as Under-18's, or is it now senior football for moi.

Time goes too quick...it only feels like yesterday I was playing for Shelbourne getting beaten every week back in 99'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

+1 on the Sky+ front. The only live tv I watch these days is sport, news, and the odd sprinkling of Sky Sports News.

I felt so lost when ours broke a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Mmmmmmm Exotic.
    You know it.
    Had a class game last night in a trial for a club I'm thinking of joining. Loads of old lads(30 plus)
    Is it Roma?

Tell me it's Roma :)
    Time goes too quick...it only feels like yesterday I was playing for Shelbourne getting beaten every week back in 99'

You played for the u7s?

I think it might have been under 8's.

I was on the same team as Samantha Mumba's brother. The lad was ****ing class.

And for a matter of fact it wasn't Roma. I will write to them in 2010, and tell them I'm a late bloomer, so can I have a trial please. Then I'll catch the eye of Giovanni(if he's still coaching Ireland) and be called up for the 2012 European cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I'm just back from the jacks after a ruby murry

ah Its great to have a good oul sh!t now and again, especially in work.

gucci wrote: »
    Fair play. Now go get a job you big hippy! :D
    Cheers. Ah Ill be working for "The Man" long enough, all in good time! :)

Cheers. Ah Ill be working for "The Man" long enough, all in good time! :)

Yeah but make sure you can get a job like Trilla where you can go and take a good healthy 15minute dump break and noone will be annoying you!!

gucci wrote: »
    Yeah but make sure you can get a job like Trilla where you can go and take a good healthy 15minute dump break and noone will be annoying you!!
    Oh there will have to be a 15 minute dump break clause in my contract alright! :) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

well done on the exam results. Just don't go doing something stupid now like a post grad or working. Get ur ass down the dole until September minimum. thats the best advice i can give. ;)

ibh wrote: »
    well done on the exam results. Just don't go doing something stupid now like a post grad or working. Get ur ass down the dole until September minimum. thats the best advice i can give. ;)
    High ho high ho its on the dole I go..... :pac:

new word: celecrating

definition: celebrating with a crate

you read it first here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

well done I'm_No_Superman. fair play to ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Time for bed, damn these late movies.

Cheers Al, just home from a massive feed (steak :)) and afew pints, saving the getiing hammered and celebrating till saturday, my birthday! Talk about perfect timing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Am training workmate at my desk today. nightmare. means i cant post on boards really :(

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Am training workmate at my desk today. nightmare. means i cant post on boards really :(

I'm in the same situation from this arvo onwards. Leaving in a couple of weeks and have to train the newbie..

Aw man, I really fúcking hate when that happens.

*HI NEW GUY!!* :D:D

Here Al, is he a 'pool fan, or what?

Get him to join boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Poor Mr. Alan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

[rant] Right I don't care how 'un-PC' or whatever else it is but I fucking hate fat, ugly , loud women.

Made the schoolboy error of forgetting my iPod today and God suitably punished me by placing the absolute geebags beside on the train on the way home. The whole journey was filled with tall tales about exploits with various fellas, how they left their eyes open when kissing, wouldn't hold hands in public etc. All at the very top of their voices. I just felt like telling them that they hadn't a hope in hell of getting a bloke unless they went pimping themselves at the local deaf and blind school.

Seriously these birds were beaten with the ugly stick numerous times and just ate to help erase the memories. I was tempted to get off a couple of stops early and wait the 5 minutes for the next train.

Note: I don't normally comment on people's weight but if you're going to be a loud, annoying pleb then I'm gonna pounce on every other downfall you have.[/rant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

nice rant there Xavi! hope you feel a bit better!

i had a great day yesterday, played my first game of ball in 8 months! i was struggling after about 7 minutes, but then pushed on through the wall and ended the game strong. Scored a hattrick! well chuffed

my legs are in bits today but it was worth it!

didnt realise how much i missed playing till i got out there

Have ya seen my brother floatin about at all!! that workmate of yours needs to learn the ropes, post on boards, show em how it goes!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Yea, some ugly birds think they have to make up for the ugliness by being loud and "funny".

You would think they would try to bring less attention to themselves.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    [rant] Right I don't care how 'un-PC' or whatever else it is but I fucking hate fat, ugly , loud women.

Made the schoolboy error of forgetting my iPod today and God suitably punished me by placing the absolute geebags beside on the train on the way home. The whole journey was filled with tall tales about exploits with various fellas, how they left their eyes open when kissing, wouldn't hold hands in public etc. All at the very top of their voices. I just felt like telling them that they hadn't a hope in hell of getting a bloke unless they went pimping themselves at the local deaf and blind school.

Seriously these birds were beaten with the ugly stick numerous times and just ate to help erase the memories. I was tempted to get off a couple of stops early and wait the 5 minutes for the next train.

Note: I don't normally comment on people's weight but if you're going to be a loud, annoying pleb then I'm gonna pounce on every other downfall you have.[/rant]

In other words youd kick em in the face if God hadnt beaten you to it!!

I agree though, or the ugly ones that give u attitude if u accidently make eye contact, because somewhere deep depp in their perverse brains they think theyre hot.

Damned annoying.

• Advertisement

mika_1.Jpg

Walks into the room
    Feels like a big balloon I said,
    Hey girls you are beautiful'

Diet coke and a pizza please
    Diet coke I'm on my knees screamin,
    Big girls you are beautiful'

You take your skinny girl
    Feel like I'm gonna die
    'Cause a real woman
    Needs a real man here's why

You take your girl
    And multiply her by four
    Now a whole lot of woman
    Needs a whole lot more

Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge
    Find yourself a big lady
    Big boy come on around
    And they'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasize
    Since I was in my braces
    A watering hole
    Where the girls are round
    And curves in all the right places

Big girls you are beautiful

Walks in to the room
    Feels like a big balloon
    I said, 'Hey girls you are beautiful'

Diet coke and a pizza please
    Diet coke I'm on my knees screamin,
    Big girls you are beautiful'

You take your girl
    And multiply her by four
    Now a whole lot of woman
    Needs a whole lot more

Find yourself a big lady
    Big boy come on around

No need to fantasize
    Since I was in my braces
    A watering hole

Find yourself a big lady
    Big boy come on around

No need to fantasize
    Since I was in my braces
    A watering hole

Oh you are beautiful

Find yourself a big lady
    Big boy come on around

No need to fantasize
    Since I was in my braces
    A watering the hole

Yea, some ugly birds think they have to make up for the ugliness by being loud and "funny".

You would think they would try to bring less attention to themselves.
    Yes and others make up for it by convincing themselves that theyre "a ten" :mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The lyrics of an ugly bastard or a gay, and he's a bit of both.

Got a bit of an overhang this morning. 5 hrs sleep is not enough, especially when you have to drive 50 miles to work...

Went to see my little cousin play his first gig last night. Music was very impressive considering his shyness, craic was good considering all his family came along for support and the wee pub was full to the rafters, and the Guinness was top notch.
    Didn't even get a bite of dinner last night cause I was playing footie. Think it could be part of the reason why I feel like shite after not that many beers.

Luckily I don't give a fcuk about work cause i'm leaving, so at least I'm not stressed..

I love the "couldn't care less cos I'm leaving" mentality. Alas its been too long since I've had it.

• Advertisement

I love the "couldn't care less cos I'm leaving" mentality. Alas its been too long since I've had it.

Yea just as i finished typing I thought, why did i bother coming in today??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

All very well for a funboy. I have big Sennheisers on me most of the time and the louder people get, the louder I pump Aphex Twin.

Indeed - no one would suspect a hangover at this stage of the week.

I'm sitting in work Dosed with a cold I picked up at the weekend. Sucks.

Yea just as i finished typing I thought, why did i bother coming in today??

Screw you guys, Im going home!

Screw you guys, Im going home!

Oh the temptation. I did kinda fcuk them over by not bothering to book friday and monday off when i'm heading to Vienna.
    Supposed to give 2 weeks notice. I managed 4 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh the temptation. I did kinda fcuk them over by not bothering to book friday and monday off when i'm heading to Vienna.
    Supposed to give 2 weeks notice. I managed 4 days.

Vienna's a beautiful city. Do enjoy. I'm off to Amsterdam on Wednesday. Woop.

Kold wrote: »
    Vienna's a beautiful city. Do enjoy. I'm off to Amsterdam on Wednesday. Woop.

Amsterdam is great but I got sick of it after about 4 days.....

Anyone know who the extremely goregeous classy hot chick was in the crowd at last night's game? Showed her with about 10 mins to go. Looked like a WAG type girl as she really stood out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

What's it that they call it these days, oh yeah, she's 'bubbly'. :rolleyes:

Anyone know who the extremely goregeous classy hot chick was in the crowd at last night's game? Showed her with about 10 mins to go. Looked like a WAG type girl as she really stood out.

I may be wrong but I believe its Mrs. De Rossi.

• Advertisement

Would make sense to show her at that stage - it was him that scored the (cruelly deflected but henry deserves it IMO) second goal yes?

EDIT/ OH Lord I just put "Mrs. De Rossi" into google to start and got listings about Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi. *Shudder*

tits_or_gtfo.jpg

Tamara De Rossi is DeRossi's woman. And most pics I can find she is blonde - this girl was distinctively a classy Brunette.

She was proper gorge and the highlight to an otherwise dull match.

Yeah she isn't that good looking. Normal.

Yeah she isn't that good looking. Normal.

Bit your good self estie?

rain = no soccer in herbert park this savo

:=[

Trilla wrote: »
    rain = no soccer in herbert park this savo

wtf does that mean?

wtf does that mean?
    This afternoon I presume. Such a ****ty day out, its mid June ffs sake and im in a hoody, cant wait to go on holday somwhere warm!

australians use this avo for afternoon. Never heard Savo being used.

• Advertisement

I remember them picking out a nice lady alright, and they showed about an inch of the chicks face beside her, who obviously must have been horrendous when the camera man didnt zoom out to show them both.

rte.ie have a little bit of a selection of WAGS here, for those of you who have a better memory than me might be able to pick her out if she is in this?

In fairness, its pretty poor line-up of poor pictures, they obviously weren't prepared to pay for the best photos of the women in question!Christian Wilhelmsson girlfriend is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement