Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Your cramping my style there Desmond. I can call you desmond right?

That's my name. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Join the group there esteban

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Your cramping my style there Desmond. I can call you desmond right?

ahhhh typical El Chucho.....always cracks me up :D

Right so I'm gonna guess you are Bryan, and estie is Conor Bracken?

Bonus points if u can find me! though there are 2 Neil's.....

Yea and we'll stick up loads of photo to show that we were havin the craic without u, and mayb a video of Apres Match and Gunthar, just for u!

Cool and I'll head down to the beach that weekend and take some pervy shots of fit birds to show you the craic I was havin (and seeing) without you :p

Got your add, wasnt hard to see who u were, with your AFL wallpaper!!

Gotta represent for the west side
    PS - Muse live = awesome!!

RATM - Ill let ya know (though I cant discuss that so I wont really!)

Believe it or not RATM were better! Never thought I'd say that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Bonus points if u can find me! though there are 2 Neil's.....

Sherwin

Sherwin

Our survey says

WRONG

Sherwin

128347587844687500fail.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Torres hot?

Don't be fooled, this is hot.

cuchulikesgayz.jpg:D

Xavi have I told you about my hatred for the Barbaric sport that is Aussie Rules?

• Advertisement

ghey.jpg

Xavi have I told you about my hatred for the Barbaric sport that is Aussie Rules?

You have me and Xavi to deal with so.

:mad::mad:

Reported for personal abuse.

You may have mentioned something in the Aussie Rules forum alright. I remember threatening you with an infraction for labelling us 'koala shaggers' or something along those lines.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Cool and I'll head down to the beach that weekend and take some pervy shots of fit birds to show you the craic I was havin (and seeing) without you :p
    Ah man dont tease, I have an addiction to Aussie birds, the accent gets me every time! I have had so many holiday romances with Aussies that Im convinced that when I get to Oz ( another few years God willing) Ill marry one.

Xavi6 wrote:
    Believe it or not RATM were better! Never thought I'd say that!

Ill let ya know in a few weeks. Muse were fantastic tho, one of the best live shows (and believe me Ive seen a feckin LOT of bands)

Ever seen Tool live? Unbelievable, I have some pics buried in there somewhere of the lightshow and lasers, fantastic, but the music is phenominal....dunno if theyre your thing tho, but their lead singer Maynard sang on "Know your Enemy".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Estie, how do you know the other conor bracken on your page? Related? I used to go to school with him!

This weather is depressing me. We had some decent weather in May, but now its gone to ****. I miss summer 2003.

gucci wrote: »
    Estie, how do you know the other conor bracken on your page? Related? I used to go to school with him!

I don't. Just searching common names and he came up.

Ill let ya know in a few weeks. Muse were fantastic tho, one of the best live shows (and believe me Ive seen a feckin LOT of bands)

Ever seen Tool live? Unbelievable, I have some pics buried in there somewhere of the lightshow and lasers, fantastic, but the music is phenominal....dunno if theyre your thing tho, but their lead singer Maynard sang on "Know your Enemy".

I actually had the opportunity to at the end of last year's Big Day Out but I was so fecked I had to go home :o Big regret

Right this time I am off, Des if esteban goes anywhere near the Aussie Rules forum wave that ban stick!

• Advertisement

I don't. Just searching common names and he came up.
    Fair enough......

Oh did it come up on the 'friends in common' thing?

Right this time I am off, Des if esteban goes anywhere near the Aussie Rules forum wave that ban stick!

Just ban him now shall I?

Ban and I'm off to moan in Feedback....haven't made a thread there for some time.

Wimbledon's in full swing.

Oh did it come up on the 'friends in common' thing?

Yeah it did, to be honest I thought you were him briefly, if you know what i mean, because someone named you above, i didnt bother me arse trawling through the other 5 dodgy characters that have signed up to the page!

Ban and I'm off to moan in Feedback....haven't made a thread there for some time.

I've never had a feedback thread about me actually.

I can't ban you for no reason though.

Sadly.

• Advertisement

I actually had the opportunity to at the end of last year's Big Day Out but I was so fecked I had to go home :o Big regret

Ouch, they were possibly the best live band Ive seen, I find it hard to distinguish when a show is that good, but definitely up there. Go see them if the chance arises, I was talking to people there who didnt know them and loved it!

edited-too brash.

can all mods see edited posts or just th forum mods?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Mr Alan wrote: »
    edited-too brash.

Aww now I wanna know what you posted.

sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

edited-too brash.

Curious. Was it your bebo or your pic?

• Advertisement

neither.

i was just on the bebo of the great El Cuchu though.

Its a pretty **** bebo in fairness.

neither.

i was just on the bebo of the great El Cuchu though.
    I don't think it's going to catch on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Just forum mods :)

If you would like a feedback thread Des I can get some of my cronies around to the Aussie rules forums and kick off then come on feedback and fight the power for all that it is worth once we are banned, seems to be the MO for a lot of people.:)

it doesnt need to catch on, its caught on with me. so i'll continue using it.

el cucho, dont be so hard on your bebo, its grand, you're a little too into GTA and your musical tastes may leave a lot to be desired, but apart from that you're laughing.

T4TF; am i the only regular poster here who doesnt have cronies?

thats not fair :(

and on the deleted comment, she definately would ;)

No comment.

And you have cronies lad, you just don't know it yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

no i also have no cronies Mr Alan!

i return with a dead leg, but victorious after scoring the winning goal in my football match!

i played through the pain for it too! i was like quazimodo running onto the ball! couldnt run properly just kinda hopped to the edge of the box and buried!

*shameless boasting finished*

Cronies, love that word. You know you have power if you have some.

And you have cronies lad, you just don't know it yet..

I hope you're right :(
    kryogen wrote: »
    i played through the pain for it too! i was like quazimodo running onto the ball! couldnt run properly just kinda hopped to the edge of the box and buried!

*shameless boasting finished*

Shamless is right ;)

• Advertisement

Had a decent game myself tonight, we lost but it was hard to balance as we had three weakies, or whatever other people call the less able people who play when they turn up, only lost by two agianst as it turned out was a far stronger team. I made a few vital blocks and scored a rocket from just inside the half into the top corner. That will go up there with the one the evening herald were at in the cup final (I still have the clipping in a box somewhere for the interested, "controlling the cross on his knee outside the box before smashing it past the keeper who had no chance") and the bicycle kick from outside the box a couple of months ago.

How's about that for a bit of shameless self promotion, and all of the recent ones on a pair of hernias left side is a normal one, right is a case of gilmours groin. I do find that those keep you tight pants work well, have a couple or three pairs that make sure I can walk after a game, sneezing, now that is a different matter, still have to bend or press on my groin when sneezing to stop myself crying. does not look good when a contractor does that in a meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

haha good! but not as subtle and seemless as mine :D

My wife is sick of hearing about them now. good news is that the one I scored today was on the guy who sits beside me at work, will get a few miles from that one over the coming weeks :)

Aww now I wanna know what you posted.
    Just forum mods :)
    And people who get emails with new posts in subscribed threads ;)

You were right Al. :pac:

If you would like a feedback thread Des I can get some of my cronies around to the Aussie rules forums and kick off then come on feedback and fight the power for all that it is worth once we are banned, seems to be the MO for a lot of people.:)
    Not me though, I'd never get my cronies to do a thing like that.
    Had a decent game myself tonight, we lost but it was hard to balance as we had three weakies, or whatever other people call the less able people who play when they turn up, only lost by two agianst as it turned out was a far stronger team. I made a few vital blocks and scored a rocket from just inside the half into the top corner. That will go up there with the one the evening herald were at in the cup final (I still have the clipping in a box somewhere for the interested, "controlling the cross on his knee outside the box before smashing it past the keeper who had no chance") and the bicycle kick from outside the box a couple of months ago.
    Boardeaux drew 1-1 tonight. Team is decimated by J1ers and mad injuries.

A certain fella, manyoo fan you might have had some dealings with, one of my cronies perhaps, he scored a nice one from outside the box to draw us level.

DesF wrote: »
    A certain fella, manyoo fan you might have had some dealings with, one of my cronies perhaps, he scored a nice one from outside the box to draw us level.
    D'oh!

DesF wrote: »
    And people who get emails with new posts in subscribed threads ;)

You were right Al. :pac:

Not me though, I'd never get my cronies to do a thing like that.

Boardeaux drew 1-1 tonight. Team is decimated by J1ers and mad injuries.

Nahhhh, that is something you would never do.

And as for scoring from outside the box, seems so common now I may return to tapping em in from corners...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

T4TF; am i the only regular poster here who doesnt have cronies?

thats not fair :(
    I'm a cronie for hire, I'm not the cheapest on the market but I'm one of the most experienced

Indeed, could be his tagline. He has cronied at all of the best gigs and can be find thrid on the right, second row in in the pitchfork waving brand burning brigade.

No job too big or too small, competitive rates, or at least cheaper than whitey :)

I'm a cronie for hire, I'm not the cheapest on the market but I'm one of the most experienced

I may take you up on that my friend! ;)

is it wrong to really like some of Coldplays stuff?

all cracking tunes, really like their new Violet Hill one too.

• Advertisement

Indeed, could be his tagline. He has cronied at all of the best gigs and can be find thrid on the right, second row in in the pitchfork waving brand burning brigade.

No job too big or too small, competitive rates, or at least cheaper than whitey :)
    Professional assortment of lolcats will be used.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement