Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skirmish, This Saturday, Waterford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

afraid I won't be able to make it this weekend, I will be in cork....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

afraid I won't be able to make it this weekend, I will be in cork....

No worries. You're going to Cork skirmishing?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Would love to but me and the lad I brought last time have a meeting in Dungarvan. Is sunday still on? Might be worth starting up a Waterford thread like HRTA and G-TAC have

Would love to but me and the lad I brought last time have a meeting in Dungarvan. Is sunday still on? Might be worth starting up a Waterford thread like HRTA and G-TAC have

Lads are insisting to have Sunday for Paintball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

organising wedding stuff this weekend but i am thinking of going to the cork skirmish on the 30th, as I will be in cork on more wedding stuff...

• Advertisement

organising wedding stuff this weekend but i am thinking of going to the cork skirmish on the 30th, as I will be in cork on more wedding stuff...

I was thinking to go Cork on 30th myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Gday, may come up and check it out, waiting on some new stuff & bbs, if it gets here by friday, im gunna have to test it out, ill see if any other cork boys wana come with me. Will confurm on friday, will hassel you for a meeting point then. :)

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    Gday, may come up and check it out, waiting on some new stuff & bbs, if it gets here by friday, im gunna have to test it out, ill see if any other cork boys wana come with me. Will confurm on friday, will hassel you for a meeting point then. :)

No problem. Need at least 6 for Sat. Can accomodate more than 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Isn't Mooncoin in Kilkenny? :)

Cool, I put a post up in the Corkairsoft forum, so ill see who wants to go on saterday.
    ;)

• Advertisement

Cool, I put a post up in the Corkairsoft forum, so ill see who wants to go on saterday.
    ;)

Sound. I hope will have briliant game on Saturday.

And Mooncoin is in Kilkenny but not so far:)

Stephen wrote: »
    Isn't Mooncoin in Kilkenny? :)

The invasion is on!!!
    Is airsoft going to be on Saturdays permanently now or is this a once off? Normally I should be able to make it either day.

The invasion is on!!!
    Is airsoft going to be on Saturdays permanently now or is this a once off? Normally I should be able to make it either day.

Rather Saturday with some exeptions. I still have Paintball Team over there - and I'd like to play paintball too.

Fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Judge dredd

there is three of us from Clonmel that can make it Saturday.will the meeting place be the same as you posted for last Sunday?.

there is three of us from Clonmel that can make it Saturday.will the meeting place be the same as you posted for last Sunday?.

Offcourse. I'll be waiting there. Can't miss the guy with assult rifle strap to his neck;)

Thers 3 of us from cork sofar. Still need my stuff, so ill confurm tomorro. There may be more by then, let you no. Buzz ya tomorro. ;)

Thers 3 of us from cork sofar. Still need my stuff, so ill confurm tomorro. There may be more by then, let you no. Buzz ya tomorro. ;)

No prob Ozzie. I'll be waiting at the Train Station (I think best really point so far). You have my mobile. After will go to the site and wait for gentleman for Clonmel and anybody comin form North at the same spot as last Sun.

Ok, who is coming in tomorrow?? 11 at the train station 11:15 at Royal Oak.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Judge dredd

three of us from Clonmel and possible fourth if he can drag himself out of bed.

• Advertisement

I'll be waiting at Royal Oak car park, at 1115

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

here theres hardly a skirmish goin on this weekend have 4-5 interested parties that can make it

Advertisement