Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW 11/03 ***Spoilers***

• 12-03-2008 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Read that there will be a 20 man battle royal at WM (Almost certainly a dark match), with the winner getting an ECW title match against Chavo (Hopefully this will at least be on the PPV, or they'll diminish the title's credibility even further).
    CM Punk qualified for the MITB also, so that's him out of contention i would have thought(certainly hope so, he needs to move off ECW completely i think), so who do you think it will be that will win the battle royal and , I would say , has a better than 50 % chance of beating Chavo?
    Considering ECW doesn’t even have 20 guys on their roster, there'll have to be some Raw or SM guys in there.
    I'd like to see Kane do it, he's always a hard hitter in the rumbles, but has never actually won one, so it would be good to see him win a battle royal, plus he's deserves another world title reign (even if it is only the ECW title) as he's been a loyal WWE worker for over a decade now, and defending the ECW title might gives his stale character a bit of a lift that it badly needs, worked for w while the Big Show when he went to ECW I think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Stevie Richards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

they had a battle royale at WM22 (dark) which i missed. I think this one will be broadcast on the PPV as there has only been 8 matches booked for mania so far, loads of smackdown guys like kane, henry, khali etc will be in the battle royale i expect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Colin Delaney has to win this
    rossie1977 wrote: »
    they had a battle royale at WM22 (dark) which i missed.

Where Booker T broke the Masterlock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Fozzy wrote: »

Where Booker T broke the Masterlock

i don't think booker or masters were in it were they, i know viscera won it, they were announcing the winner just as we were walking down to our seats

WWE.com are reporting that this will be a 24 man battle royale and consist of RAW, Smackdown and ECW guys. The other websites are reporting that Chavo will defend his title straight after the battle royale; that would be terrible booking if it comes to pass, why can't they have the ECW title match after the MITB or the playboy match

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Booker T won the WM21 battle royale, Big Vis won at 22.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

i don't think booker or masters were in it were they, i know viscera won it, they were announcing the winner just as we were walking down to our seats

I was thinking of 21 it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Fozzy wrote: »
    That would be the greatest single moment in Mania history. I'm serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Yeah, if Delaney won and then started a feud with Tazz for taking the piss out of him in all those interviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

The other websites are reporting that Chavo will defend his title straight after the battle royale; that would be terrible booking if it comes to pass, why can't they have the ECW title match after the MITB or the playboy match

I'd say there a good chance of it being a popcorn match,
    the ECW title, along with every other title bar Orton and Edge's, is'nt worth a cr*p in WWE's eyes it seems...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

D-FENS wrote: »
    Read that there will be a 20 man battle royal at WM (Almost certainly a dark match), with the winner getting an ECW title match against Chavo (Hopefully this will at least be on the PPV, or they'll diminish the title's credibility even further).
    CM Punk qualified for the MITB also, so that's him out of contention i would have thought(certainly hope so, he needs to move off ECW completely i think), so who do you think it will be that will win the battle royal and , I would say , has a better than 50 % chance of beating Chavo?
    Considering ECW doesn’t even have 20 guys on their roster, there'll have to be some Raw or SM guys in there.
    I'd like to see Kane do it, he's always a hard hitter in the rumbles, but has never actually won one, so it would be good to see him win a battle royal, plus he deserves another world title reign (even if it is only the ECW title) as he's been a loyal WWE worker for over a decade now, and defending the ECW title might gives his stale character a bit of a lift that it badly needs, worked for w while the Big Show when he went to ECW I think

Self High Five :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement