Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather for St Patricks Weekend

Options
  • 12-03-2008 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭

Just had a look at the models for this weekend. Looks like we are in for some unusual weather with North / North Easterlies. This time of year always throws up a surprise. Could be very wintry by the end of the weekend. At least it looks like the strong winds wont be a feature.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

arctictree wrote:
    some unusual weather with North / North Easterlies. This time of year always throws up a surprise. Could be very wintry by the end of the weekend.

Wonderful :eek:

I'm going to Connemara for the week-end.

Hope the cottage is comfy....

Seven Worlds will Collide

I'd check the cottage roof too,it is going to be very wet.
    the snow risk is mainly is there in the East for a bit on the very highest ground but it seems that Easter might be more the one to watch in that respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

........and thanks for that encouraging note BB :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

ME (on the radio) forecasting sleet and snow on the back edge of the rain as it clears southwards this afternoon/evening.

Advertisement