Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy good roller blades in Dublin?

• 12-03-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get a reasonable first pair of roller blades in Dublin, any ideas where I could get them?

How much should they be? I'd be thinking around 80 Euro, too much too little?

I'd prefer to try them on first so I'm not thinking of ordering them online or off E-bay.

Any advice on what to look for etc. would be much appreciated.

I have done a lot of ice skating (played ice hockey in my youth) so I undertand some skating but know nothing of roller blades.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Altoid wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to get a reasonable first pair of roller blades in Dublin, any ideas where I could get them?

How much should they be? I'd be thinking around 80 Euro, too much too little?

I'd prefer to try them on first so I'm not thinking of ordering them online or off E-bay.

Any advice on what to look for etc. would be much appreciated.

I have done a lot of ice skating (played ice hockey in my youth) so I undertand some skating but know nothing of roller blades.

Thanks!

Link to thread below should help

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54592965

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭alanceltic

Champion Sports are your best bet, they get all their skates direct from Rollerderby in the states,,,super quality and they have been using this brand for the last 10 years, but try going to one of their BIGGER stores for stock, Jervis, Dundrum, Liffey Valley

Advertisement