Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA CUP Value

• 12-03-2008 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi Guys, well disappointed with cheltenham being abandoned lets dive straight into UEFA Cup tonight.

How about Fiorentina, PSV, Marseille, Bayern M, Getafe all to qualify.

Other tip West Brom 4/6 home to Palace with Big Clinton Morrisson.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

What do ya's think about Chelsea -2 at evens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thats CL not UEFA cup

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Ya sounds ok. But those type of handicaps are very difficult to win on even if its against DERBY.

Check B Munich -1 v Anderlecht.

63587614 wrote: »
    Ya sounds ok. But those type of handicaps are very difficult to win on even if its against DERBY.

Check B Munich -1 v Anderlecht.

After winning so well in the first leg they wont have there stongest team on so wouldnt back that

Bet 365 have Chelsea at 10/11 to win both halves, might have a go at that instead of the handicap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

thats a whopper of a bet . love if any bricks and moarter shops got that bet .
    chelsea ht ft ...-2 is nuts . very dodgy ht ft much safer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Chelsea grind out so many 1-0 wins at home against weaker oposition it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.

Chelsea clean sheat at 1.52 looks good value even if it is Cudicini. Can't imagine Derby getting up there much

1.52 clean sheet where did you see that . 1/3 in pp..

Betfair

1 Aston Villa v Middlesbrough (Laying Aston Villa @ 1.68)
    2 Celtic v Dundee Utd (Laying Celtic @ 1.26)
    3 Portsmouth v Birmingham (Laying Portsmouth @ 2.08)
    4 Chelsea v Derby (Backing Chelsea @ 1.11)

4-Folds
    Selections Odds* Stake Potential win
    1,2,3 and 4 25.92 €20.00 €498.40

Gonna go for this tonight. Both Villa and Portsmouth matchs look like draws imo and I reckon its only a matter of time before Celtic slip up.

• Advertisement

Curtis Davies is ruled out for the rest of the season giving Zat Knight the opportunity to come in and impress.

Olof Mellberg (back) and Nigel Reo-Coker (ankle) have been nursing injuries but are in contention to start.
    villa dodgy ....

Pondering the following

Floriantina +2
    Marseille +1
    Bayern -1
    (plus -1 Chelsea)

Mike.

I like the look of that Mike, what's odds. Think Everton are there for taking.

Marseille +1.0 @ 1.61
    Fiorentina +2.0 @ 1.25 (I think Everton will put it up to the Italians but a narrow win at best)
    Bayern Munich -1.0 @ 1.66
    Chelsea -1.0 @ 1.33

About x5

Mike.

Surely Bayern are a bit of a risk 5-0 up. I've seen them in the Bundesliga a few times just without Ribery and they look a shade of their first team

Looks like Hitzfeld will be blooding his hot new signing (Breno) and will start Lukas Podloski with Miroslav Klose, Van Bommel is back. I think that should be enough.
    Anderlecht missings: Stanislav Vlček, Luigi Pieroni, Jonathan Legear (thigh), Nicolas Frutos and Mbo Mpenza (knee) Marcin Wasilewski Nicolas Pareja Thomas Chatelle also looks likely to be out of the Munich clash.
    Jan Polak got a kick on the thigh against Charleroi at the weekend and didn’t train on Monday.
    Mbark Boussoufa also got a kick on his toe versus Charleroi.
    Also the forward Serhat Akin is doubtful because of some physical problems.

Mike.

Just keep in m ind how poorly they did against Bolton without Ribery. I think they'll win but for me the odds are too short. Maybe Draw/Bayern might be worth a look

I lost my bollox and shirt last night. Convinced myself Villa would be too strong for Midd.

And to make thinhs worse had em with double on Fiorentina plus 2 goals.

I'm very, very bad.

Werder Bremen 0 - 2 Glasgow Rangers

Rangers to go through is 1.28, win/draw 2.4, +2 is 1.4 and they are 6 for the win.

Mike.

Advertisement