Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bioshock 2 (POSSIBLE SPOILERS for Bioshock)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Mr. K wrote: »
    http://kotaku.com/366601/bioshock-2-is-very-official-dated-for-q4-2009

I don't really think a sequel is neccessary, I thought the first game resolved things well. A prequel is an interesting idea though.

yeah, the game was pretty much self contained. A prequel would be good though, see how the war between Ryan and Atlas started.

I suppose they could always do a "Return to Rapture" like the Return to Posiden movie :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

another bioshock game is entirely necessary, if you like good games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hmm... I don't know, how would a prequel work? The exact same levels (Arcadia, Fort Frolic, etc.) but populated? How would they keep it fresh with the same maps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Change of setting maybe? - Bioshock 2: Biodome. Pauly Shore's gone mad with power and Plasmids? i'd love to kill him if i got the chance.

Whatever they do though i'm sure it'll be class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Mr. K wrote: »
    http://kotaku.com/366601/bioshock-2-is-very-official-dated-for-q4-2009

I don't really think a sequel is neccessary, I thought the first game resolved things well. .

Agreed. It's success guarantees another Bioshock game.
    It does not however guarantee another *good* Bioshock game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

mayordenis wrote: »
    another bioshock game is entirely necessary, if you like good games.

+1 I couldn't agree more!

Its like one of my favourite games up there with half-life.

Really forward to this since I heard about it awhile ago and now its official.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Change of setting maybe? - Bioshock 2: Biodome. Pauly Shore's gone mad with power and Plasmids? i'd love to kill him if i got the chance.

Whatever they do though i'm sure it'll be class!

This sounds like the best.game.ever (tm)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

hopefully they make this one online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

event wrote: »
    hopefully they make this one online

Deathmatch would be insane online with all the different gene upgrades and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Gotta say i havent played it yet but im getting a loan of it off my friend and from what i have been told its a savage game and this is from people who arent ones to go on about good games so i will assume i will be looking forward to the new one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

cant fudging wait for this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I'd love a new Bioshock
    But I'm worried in case it's ****, it would taint the original somewhat
    I don't want them to juice it

Advertisement