Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Cable for Boss BR 600

Options
  • 12-03-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭

Howdy, I got a Boss 8 track recorder last week, i've been looking around online for the USB cable to hook it up to my laptop, but the connection on the machine is not like one i've seen before. I'd be much much obliged if somebody could point me in the right direction so that i can either buy one online or around Galway somewhere. I have the crappy flash card full up of even crappier tunes already and want to save them for posterity!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

got a pic or a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

here its from their US website. http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=753

When the picture of the machine appears on the screen click on exit (in the bottom right hand corner of the frame) and it will give you an option for images.
    Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

It looks like a standard USB B-type socket that you see on most external USB devices (external hard drives, audio gear etc).

The cable looks like this and you should be able to pick one up anywhere

5201064594_usb_cable_a_b.jpg?ts=47D7C7C1&key=913B0D699B358E02D9CFFE5EBD7DC03E&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fbose.infopop.cc%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F6201064594%2Finlineimg%2FY%2Fusb_cable_a_b.jpg

thanks a million. To say i'm a bit of a newbie to this would be a drastic understatement and after reading alot of the posts on this forum i have to say i'm actually embarrased to be asking such a basic question. Still i'm having the most fun i've had with my clothes on (and probably off as well) in while with this thing. Happy days, thanks again!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hey no worries, don't apologise for asking a question ;)

Have fun with the thing and get back to us if you need more help :pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers :D

Advertisement