Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Uh oh - Jezza done a booboo!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

cabrwab wrote: »

He don't have the seat belt on.

Yes he does look more carefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

sorry off thread, i want a camera that has taken a speeding photo so well must have serious shutter capibilites and all on a phone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

cabrwab wrote: »
    sorry off thread, i want a camera that has taken a speeding photo so well must have serious shutter capibilites and all on a phone!!

I was just going to post that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

"A phone, officer? Heavens no! I was having a shave on my way to work as the traffic was so slow"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

endplate wrote: »
    I'm guessing Adam Blake and Hayley Byford won't be on Clarksons Christmas card list anytime soon.

What a pair of muppets with their 15 seconds of fame. If it was any other Joe Soap using their they wouldn't be bothered snapping them
    I would have done the same even though i like clarkson!l

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

looks like a golly bar to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

I bet they drove a Opel / Vauxhall

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Looks like your wan is desperate to get her career as an actress going. This doesn't help though...

591764_763167.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

That car is definetly stopped or in very slow moving traffic.
    Looks like he's not wearing a seat belt either.

Cars back then didn't have seat belts, I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

kbannon wrote: »
    There is no evidence that it was JC, no evidence that it was even taken in the UK!

Look at the eyebrows - it's him!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thats clearly a chocolate bar in his hand. He is feeding the gremlins that live in his ear. Actually cannot stand **** drivin and talkin on their mobile. Now I have to find and kill Jeremy Clarkson. Before now, he was on my safe to let live list. But now.
    And I am takin that beautiful old merc too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Thats clearly a chocolate bar in his hand. He is feeding the gremlins that live in his ear. Actually cannot stand **** drivin and talkin on their mobile. Now I have to find and kill Jeremy Clarkson. Before now, he was on my safe to let live list. But now.
    And I am takin that beautiful old merc too.

Yeah I agree. They should have at least one hand on the steering wheel.

I assume it was an... eh... premium rate phone call ;)

Bit o' blue for the dads eh :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ahaha. Durty Clarkson. Still though, beats paying 5500 bucks for the real thing. I am looking at you Mr. Spitzer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

there's no blur in that photo, his car looks stationary!

Advertisement