Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Engineering Course Open Day.

Options
  • 12-03-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Just in case anybody's interested. There's an open day in the Senior College in Bray tomorrow, have a look at the 3 studios talk to the tutors blah,blah,blah.

Courses available are City+Guilds, and then further development to a HND. BTW, with the HND you can then do a degree in a similar field in just a year.

about 10 am till around 4 pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Best of Luck da 'Rat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

That bit of tumbleweed is an internet star!

frobisher wrote: »
    That bit of tumbleweed is an internet star!

If it's funny once it's funny a thousand times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

How'd it go as a matter of interest? Whats your own connection, you a tutor?

• Advertisement

jimi_t wrote: »
    How'd it go as a matter of interest? Whats your own connection, you a tutor?

I teach out there 1 day a week, keeps it flexible.
    It was grand, 30 or 40 in having a look. I spent the day inhaling leaded solder fumes, so I didn't have to talk to anyone. I wasn't RoHS compliant that day:D

Advertisement