Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky fest

Options
  • 12-03-2008 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

HAS anyone got tickets for the SKYFEST at Cashel on Sat? 2 adults and 2 kids, tickets are all gone now, go on do a good deed:D make 2 kids happy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I have 2 tickets which the children can have but that would be bad parenting to leave them go on their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

Do ya think they would let in the 2 kids(12 and 8) with Mammy and Daddy with 2 tickets?
    You are very kind to offer.

I just found out kids under 10 go free , no ticket needed so HOW can I get your tickets??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

benny wrote: »
    I just found out kids under 10 go free , no ticket needed so HOW can I get your tickets??

One of your kids is 12.. Whats the plan to deceive them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

just say he's 10 - and tell him before about the plan - I used to work somewhere where kids had to be ten to get in - it was hilarious when a parent said yeah he's ten and the child says no im only eight

• Advertisement

the girl will pretend she is 10....they REALLY want to go, looking doubtful now though

PS STILL need tickets for the 2 parents !!!

:DAs things go they went to skyfest and got in WITHOUT Tickets got a great viewing spot and had a great time ( the cop directing the traffic, turned and went to get his coat ... so they just drove in!!) hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was at it last night too and my tickets werent checked at any stage. Absolutely spectacular to witness. It was a great location (despite the mud!)

Advertisement