Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABA tutor needed Gorey area

• 12-03-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    My DS aged 4 has recently been diagnosed as PDD-NOS and the first recommendation is to find an ABA home tutor. I think I'm entitled to 20 hours per week but am considering letting him stay on at montessori and availing of 10 hours home tutoring because he's quite sociable and I'm keen to keep him engaged socially. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience in this and/or any other tips and advice.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 folgi

hi, only spotted this post now in a search for something else, so don't know if you've found anyone to tutor your child.
    i'm a teacher of children with ASD. i have training in ABA among other ASD methodologies and strategies. I'd be happy to help out with any questions you may have or could arrange something around tutoring if you're still considering that option. I'm based in Gorey, so send me a message if i can be of any help.

Advertisement