Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wet room advice

• 12-03-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi can anyone advise me on a good flooring to use in a wet room? Building on some extra bathrooms and I want to do the research now regarding a suitable floor.

I don't want tiles because I hate grout.
    'thinking of some glass paneling on the walls for this reason too.

There must be bathrooms/ wetrooms out there without tiles (grout) any tips appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

see pm

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mrs aol

Thanks Sinnerboy, it looks interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

sinnerboy wrote: »
    see pm

Send that on to me as well, missus has my head done in....

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

see pm

Could you please pm me as well SinnerBhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭pete6296

see pm

Could you send it to me aswell please.
    Thanks,
    Pete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

see pm
    Why not post the details up here for all to see or if you think its in breach of the charter Pm with whatever you have and I will give it the once over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Having discussed this with sinnerboy Im happy enough for the details to be posted here for everyone to see. You can all use your own judgement as to whether you think the product is suitable and financially viable for your respective projects.

The product is acrylicon and sinnerboy has seen it used on an industrial kitchen. It looks like a vinyl , but is is an on site liquid application

A huge variety of colours is possible

Being liquid application , finish is jointless

It cannot be extended up walls , but you can form coved skirting ( max 200 mm )

Can be used in spots facility showers area

http://www.acrylicon.ie/

http://www.floortech.ie/

Advertisement