Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Daewoo Lanos

Options
  • 12-03-2008 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Friend is looking at a 00 reg Daewoo Lanos for 2,400 euro FSH One owner 2 year NCt. Would this be good buy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

The reason it is cheap?! EH no not really great. Only been a passanger in one once. Im sure people will tell you it problems. I just didn't like it

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mixervilla

Your friend could do an awful lot better with 2,400. That is way too much for a 00 Lanos considering what you are getting. The gearbox is awful on them and they are very basic - I've had a '99 one for 3 years. They are a good car if you were only starting to drive but i'd only pay 1,500 max for a 00 Lanos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

mixervilla wrote: »
    Your friend could do an awful lot better with 2,400. That is way too much for a 00 Lanos considering what you are getting. The gearbox is awful on them and they are very basic - I've had a '99 one for 3 years. They are a good car if you were only starting to drive but i'd only pay 1,500 max for a 00 Lanos.
    Thanks for the tip mixervila
    you too cabrwab for reply

Advertisement