Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonball - live action

Options
  • 12-03-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else heard about this?

It's listed on imdb.com

Apparently James "Spike from Buffy" Marsters is Piccolo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Yeah I was looking there and it says that originally the script was written as an adaptation of Dragon Ball Z. Although when James Wong came onboard in 2007 it was decided that it would be changed into Dragonball. Personally I would have prefered Dragon Ball Z, in particular the Frieza saga, thats just a personal response. Although I have to say I am excited and will definitely give it a chance. Hopefully if it goes down well they will go and make live action versions of all of the saga's, that would be brilliant. Alot of potential and so far the set up sounds better than that of the Akira live action movie. I suppose only time will tell. :p

Wonder how far they will go with the cgi?
    hopefully they dont destroy it and make it into something like the hulk.................

Advertisement