Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Othello - Teacher's Club

Options
  • 12-03-2008 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Othello
    Teacher's Club, 36 Parnell Square
    March 12th - 15th 2008
    8pm
    PM Demonique for ticket information

This is a production by the drama students at Marino College

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

I'm disappointed I had to dig to find you. When is next production. Consider advertising on entertainment.ie - but I don't know if that costs money or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Well, I'm not sure when our next production is. It may very well have been our last production of the academic year.

Marino theatre course puts on two productions per year, a children's play before Christmas and a classic in March every year. Next year it's due to be Romeo and Juliet.

Did you come and see Othello? What did you think?

Normally, the production would have matinees, but the actor playing Othello was brought in from outside and was only available in the evenings. The original actor for Othello was dropped from the play due to non-attendance of rehearsals.

Advertisement