Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pill & your experiences

Options
  • 12-03-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey ladies,

After reading one of the threads on here about the pill it led me to other pages on peoples experiences on the pill. I have been on Cilest for the last 6 years. After reading the feedback from other women I am slightly concerned about this pill, positive feedback was minimal. So just wondering your experiences on this or any other pill and recommendations.

Personally I havent seemed to have many negative side effects but I am on it six years at this stage how do you tell?
    Maybe some weightgain....thought that was just cos I grew up lol
    modswings not sure dont think so..... bit emotional over the last few months but put that down to my recent breakup (7 yrs down the drain)

Anyways feedback would be great.....

Tx

P.S sorry if this thread has been posted before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hi TottyT, welcome to the ladies lounge.

If you look at the top of the page there's a thread called Contraceptives, your Qs and As. There's a lot of good advice in there and a lot of people discussing there experiences too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I'll close this thread so as it has not gone very far and you can continue your discussion in the aformentioned sticky.....

Or what she said! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement