Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Connection problems

Options
  • 12-03-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Has anyone been having problems with NTL in Dublin over the last few days?

I'm in Donnybrook and have had about 1 hour connectivity over the last 3 days. I've tried customer service but still no answer after 30 minutes holding. I've tried emailing but not hoping for much back from that.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I'd say there'd have been more people posting here asking the same thing if it was a widespread fault. It's been fine here in D1 for what it's worth. Stick with trying to get through to support and make sure you're using the freephone 1908 number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I think its a localised thing ( i.e the small deals in the ground outside your house or your local node) I have had loss of connection quite a bit yesterday and I think it must be due to water or something, my connection only ever seems to go bad like that after it has rained heavily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I'd no connection at all yesterday in D24

Advertisement