Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to make Cheesecake ?

• 12-03-2008 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Any1 tell me how to make cheesecake ?
    Thanks
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Have you checked any of the online recipe sites?

I recommend www.bbc.co.uk/food. There was also a thread on it not so long back with recipes in it. You should be able to find it if you do a search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,461 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Cheesecake is vague,
    baked or chilled?? for a start anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

You could check out the selection of "The Australians Womans weekly cook books" that I have seen on sale in the likes of Woodies, Atlantic homecare and also have seen them in the Homeware section in Arnotts.(on small floor stands)
    I bought a fabulous one on cheesecakes with recipies for both Chilled and Baked. There seems to be a great selection for all types of cooking, well worth a browse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lil-buttons

Thanks Ill hav a look this evening on the way home form work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

For a quick cheese cake, Philadelphia have a great recipe for raspberry cheese cake *yummy*

• Advertisement
Advertisement