Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

**Right wing mirror for red '99 Astra Needed!!**

Options
  • 12-03-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Evening all!

I recently had a mirror-to-mirror collision with another car and broke the red casing attached to my right wing mirror off.... Oops

The mirror is still in perfect working order, but the red casing affixed on to the back covering the black plastic has smashed off.

Does anybody know of any good scrapyards at good prices around the Cork city area?? I don't want to replace the whole mirror when its only the casing has fallen off!

Any replies greatly appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

have you tried ebay?
    failing that, try golden pages, there's plenty of scrappies around the country, they can post it to you as well.
    Also try www.partsgateway.co.uk , you'd be surprised how much cheaper it could work out even with the shipping from the UK. I've used them before and it's a very good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

I haven't actually.... I'll check dat one out! Such a small thing and ruins the look of the car! >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Thanks lads, have sent a few requests for the part I need anyway so we'll see what comes of them!

Advertisement