Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psv Away

Options
  • 12-03-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Its all very quiet lads ahead of such a big game, is it the nerves ??

2 1 away win, happy days....

YID ARMY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

I concur. 1 a piece at half time only for the mighty Spurs to nick another to go through compliments of the away goal ruling. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Nervous alright our season hinges on this 90 mins,lose and we can think about next season, win and dream of a trip to eastlands in mid may.COYS do it again tonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Spurs through after extra time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Gutted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Dont even wanna talk, im devastated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

The best signing we have made is Ramos.

He seem's to know of how he want's the team to evolve and develop and I think he will be one of the best managers we have ever had.

The future is bright,
    Navy Blue & White.

We will be back next season and we will be better, the right man is at the helm.

Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Played well , psv were there for the taking bigtime , why oh why didn't jenas smash his peno instead of placing it.....gutted this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

In fairness to Chim, i've been 1 of his biggest critics about being a mercenary but he really did seem distraught to have missed. Poor peno but it's not like he volunteered himself for the original 5. Once Jenas had missed I knew we were screwed because I was struggling to come up with 5 decent peno takers still on the pitch. Can we get a small applause for Zokora scoring his first Spurs goal. Took balls to be a 6th considering he hadn't scored and it was a good peno.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Absolutley gutted. Why oh why did Jenas not smash that penalty??? You dont try and place the penalty that could win the game!!!! On the plus side, great to see Zokora getting his first goal. The question now is, what does this mean for the rest of the season? We have our spot for UEFA cup next season so we dont have anything to play for apart from top ten finish in premier league. Does Ramos play some younger players in the next couple of games or do we continue on as normal? Also what sort of effect will last night have on the players? I can see a big loss of motivation and/or interest. I wonder if berba will be thinking of leavin on the summer due to last night and the fact that we now have nothing to play for but premier league.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Gutted like everyone else. In fairness, I would'nt start having a go at people about missing pens, the best players in the world have missed them, at least they had the balls to step up and take one.

Dominated the game and should have had it won in 90 minutes, terrible pity because that trophy is there for the taking now with Bayern being the only good side left in it !

Major changes in the summer. Probably half of last nights side wont be starting the 1st league game next season Id say. Jaunde has his own ideas and his own players in mind, which will hopefully push us on to the next level.

Could be a lot worse lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Should have won it in the 90 minutes. Once it goes to pens anything can happen.

Berbs goal was quality and I really hope we can hang onto him. Goal here http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/74NBCXBX8V6YVY5C

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

As usual when away in Europe, we arrived to be told sit wherever you can find a seat, so I was not where my ticket was for.

Either way, the away accommodation is sh1t at PSV as you can see:

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03867.jpg

DSC03868.jpg

Was like we were watching the game through a pair of fishnets!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That's f*cking shocking.

Advertisement