Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing Income

• 12-03-2008 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Ok sorry mods i know this is probably in the wrong place but can't see anywhere it really fits so feel free to move it if u want.

Just wondering has anyone else heard of this amazing income company and if so what do u have to do to earn this money ? All seems a bit too good to be true to me !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

ban?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Zorba wrote: »
    Ok sorry mods i know this is probably in the wrong place but can't see anywhere it really fits so feel free to move it if u want.

Just wondering has anyone else heard of this amazing income company and if so what do u have to do to earn this money ? All seems a bit too good to be true to me !

You're going to have to give us some more information to go on - company name, website etc. A good rule of thumb is that if it seems too good to be true, then chances are it is.
    kincsem wrote: »
    ban?

No. Not yet at least. If you've a problem with a post please use the report post button report.gif rather than posting like that again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Ok sorry about the lack of details, here's the website

http://www.amazing-income.eu/

I emailed the man in question and he sent back that he'd have to meet me for only 15 mins to discuss it. Thing is you need a car and phone so i assume it's some sort of selling.

As xebec said if it seems too good to be true...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Dodgy looking site. Doesn't actually give any info on how you are going to earn the money...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

george_2_200x150.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Buy our new and improved automatic income package for the reduced price of $49.95 and watch the money roll in!!!!

What they don't tell you is that the income package set up to make them money, the money rolls into their accounts, not yours. These set ups are ten a penny. Some Ponzi scheme designed to take advantage of dumb people who are greedy enough and too stupid to see it for what it is - a scam.

Ponzi scheme, pyramid selling scheme or possibly even some affiliate marketing system. You earn .005c for each banner advertisement that you click on. Be a millionnaire in 3025.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Thanks for the replies, was already a bit wary when i seen the ad and the website.

Was more just curious what it actually involved, assume it's some sort of pyramid scheme or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

lol, that website looks the ultimate definition of dodge city.

Advertisement