Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting repierced?

Options
  • 12-03-2008 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i had my nose pierced both sides but i took one out, i wanna get it done again but in the exact same spot because they matched last time ;)

does it hurt more than usual to get pierced again in the same place or does it actually matter at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Depends on how much it's closed up, and any scar tissue. I wouldn't imagine it'd hurt more, but would expect the same level of pain...

I could be wrong though, anyone here that's been repierced should be able to tell ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

it's been closed aboutt, ummm, a year now?
    maybe a little less?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

peircing over scar tissue is more painful...

my bro told me, cause he had his cheek pierced then took it out, and re pierced over it in the same spot... he said it was the first time he cried in his adult life (only kidding)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Depends on how much scar tissue is there though... nose piercings are often only 18g, I took mine out and there's no sign it was ever there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

my bellybutton was painless first time round... second time made me jump and bleed and (oh god why am I admitting this) brought a tear to my eye!! :D

• Advertisement

well, that's out of the question then :o

Honestly, go see the piercer, as everyone is different, and it may depend on any scar tissue still there.

yeah i think i'll go have a chat with the piercer tomrrow :D
    where's that v piercing place?

V piercing = Inkwell -> Near 4 courts

Advertisement