Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whens the parade eh?

• 12-03-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

monday or saturday?hearing different things everywhere

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

March 17th. Waterford event kicks of around lunch time, and no idea about Tramore.. :)

EDIT: Removed the link/soruce. Google the Waterford Paddys Day parade for more info. Tramore parade kicks of around the same time, maybe earlier. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Any idea what the start end end times are supposed to be? Any chance of the Quay being open again at 1:30?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kahless wrote: »
    Any idea what the start end end times are supposed to be? Any chance of the Quay being open again at 1:30?

1300 to 1400 as far as I know. The quay probably wont reopen before 1430 I'd imagine

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Okay folks, lets get back to the topic on hand. Looking over the thread, its gone way of topic. Iv cleaned it up as appropriate, to get back to the original discussion at hand. As per request, I will refrain from "plugging" the site name and ask people to Google instead.

kensutz: No point in us arguing, lets just forget about it and move on. Your more then willing to continue your discussion over MSN, or you can contact me over PM. This applies to everyone with the issue.

Any further off-topic remarks will be deleted. Please take them to PM.

Topic Cleaned.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Jesus lads, what have I missed, How could a thread like this go off topic in all fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Is anyone actually going to the parade?

ec18 wrote: »
    Is anyone actually going to the parade?

Aye.. big group of us going, remember? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Sully wrote: »
    Aye.. big group of us going, remember? :p

Thought that was just to the Pub...are we going to the parade?

ec18 wrote: »
    Thought that was just to the Pub...are we going to the parade?

Aye.. Id say Waterford Parade would be a more enjoyable one.

Is anyone actually going to the Tramore one or do most people go to Waterford? Iv been to the one in Tramore and its never been much.. mainly for small kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Jesus lads, what have I missed, How could a thread like this go off topic in all fairness.
    I was wonderin that meself! so monday it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Aquos76 wrote: »

my thoughts exactley and i missed it all
    havent been to either parade waterford/tramore in years but was considering it this year ,id imagine a lot of hungover people will only be getting up as the parade is finishing.
    should just have it on saturday and be done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

the waterford parade would be better if spraoi were allowed have more input into it

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

the waterford parade would be better if spraoi were allowed have more input into it

i agree, parade every year waterford or tramore is crap, spraoi should def be involved!!

there not allowed as the council wants it to be community based so all the dif communitys need to take part and add to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

Is it not that spraoi is now a fully paid organisation so they concentrate on other places i.e Dublin where they can get paid a decent amount.

I know this is what happened with macnas in Galway until Galway Corp started paying decent money for them to do their stuff back home.

sunnyse wrote: »
    Is it not that spraoi is now a fully paid organisation so they concentrate on other places i.e Dublin where they can get paid a decent amount.

I know this is what happened with macnas in Galway until Galway Corp started paying decent money for them to do their stuff back home.

no the same amount goes into waterford as cork and dublin but the money does come into it aswel as they cant function without it

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

So does anyone know what time the Waterford parade starts at? Is it at
    1pm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Yes, 1PM.

Advertisement