Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Forum Reactivation request] Prison forum

Options
  • 12-03-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Banned users don't seem to be automatically able to have access to the prison forum, that may be because Prison isn't wanted any more. But just in case it isn't known that it isn't working - it isn't!

Any chance of getting it back up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Plan_D

+1

I miss those mad fellas like Hendrix et al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RA9MJJ

Gordon wrote: »
    Banned users don't seem to be automatically able to have access to the prison forum, that may be because Prison isn't wanted any more. But just in case it isn't known that it isn't working - it isn't!

Any chance of getting it back up?
    I support this forum, you black cunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

RA9MJJ wrote: »
    I support this forum, you black cunt.
    Easy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

And it's back. emot-slick.gif

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement