Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

A couple of years ago I was a good stone over weight (and im short so youd notice!). Then i had my appendix out and after a few months after that I had my wisdom teeth out and ever since i cant eat that much at one sitting and i dropped a stone, put back on about 1/3 of that since which im trying to lose coz im eating too much pasta and cheese. I work evenings as well which helps so i might have a little small sumfink at night but mostly i eat all my food before 5 in the evening. Little and often i think is a good trick. Im terrible at the exercise though. Have 2 kids so they keep me fairly active.

Dudess wrote: »
    I have to buy size 14 trousers so that they fit my waist but then they're all billowing around my ass and hips. I'd give anything for a flat stomach...

ditto on the size, except they're too big on the waist and too small in the hips

Advertisement