Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oof!

Options
  • 12-03-2008 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

hello :D
    i don't know many people here and i'd really like to get to know youuus!
    so lets talk yeah? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hi I'm Will, 22, student alcoholic, i consume piercings and related material.
    i will soon be starting to turn me some wood so i can make ear plugs, which hopefully will be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

hi will (:
    i'm sue! seventeen and still in school unfortunately ):
    i wanna do sound engineering after though ;)
    sounds good about the plugs, what piercings have you got yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

I'm Laur, 20odd, slave, piercing junkie an wannabe pyromaniac:D

hiii laur :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

well the real names killian, 19. a poor art student which has a talent for going out on 10e and getting smashed.. and no im not a lightweight :D

• Advertisement

haha and how does that work? :rolleyes:
    i tend to go out with money and come back with more than i had! o.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

hey don't complain bout that shizzle! and it is in fact possible to get hammered on a tenner, I don't know how but i did it..even got me bus home outta it...weird...

anyway, hi, Rach = me, 20, retired student, hoping to head back in sept to do summit i don't suck exceptional amounts of donkey balls at...turns out chemistry is not my forté...

7 piercings, 1 tatt, more in the works!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Hellooo! I'm Fiona, not new to Boards but I don't post here much. 17 and still in school also! I've got lobes x3, tragus, and a brand new navel courtesy of Tribal Ink:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

Im Kris, (female!!!) 18, "studying" applied science (i am bad at science) in a 1 year plc, hopin to do hospitalitiy management next year,

can usually be found in messers/porterhouse origianal when in dubla and an brog (All pints 2.90 before 9pm...) when in cork...

lobes twice, scaffold, tragus, navel, lip and tongue

tattoo design is currently in the works...

Also, a member of the mountaineering council of ireland and A scout leader...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

im mad and loves tattoos:D
    12 tattoos
    7 earings
    eyebrow pierced
    im fat
    3 kids and two dags
    tropical fish (hobby)
    boxing
    ufc
    love eminem
    mad or what!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

ha years .. well year of practice being an art student will show anyone the tricks of cheap night out.. le rack that doesnt count! your a girl :D .... my long hair only got me so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Damien/Damo, 28, Probably the only person here who goes to Fibbers, stays sober the whole time and still goes back... ;)
    Two tattoos, one piercing. More tattoos planned tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

ha years .. well year of practice being an art student will show anyone the tricks of cheap night out.. le rack that doesnt count! your a girl :D .... my long hair only got me so far :D

yep yep, art student also...completely skint :D fun times!

I'm Becca, 21..art bum, trainee alcoholic and general fiend :P
    4 tattoos, 26 piercings.

addicted to jelly tots ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hi, im ni, 20, college dropout, accidently living on the wrong side of the world, not an alcoholic, just a hardcore fan of jack daniel's, music junkie.

oh, and damo, i frequently went to fibbers without getting drunk and came back for more the next week...*

*may have had to attend work that night, those nights.

Cherryvega wrote: »
    yep yep, art student also...completely skint :D fun times!

I'm Becca, 21..art bum, trainee alcoholic and general fiend :P
    4 tattoos, 26 piercings.

addicted to jelly tots ;)
    yummm! jellie tots :D
    CSI is my addiction haha, anyone else love hiratio's cheesy one liners? :P

I even seen Horatio smile genuinely once!!! We've gotten to the stage where we just watch the last fifteen minutes to see him say half his line, put the glasses on and finish the cheesiest line of the show...

Raziel! I can't help if they get me things... :(:p

he does his line at the begining O:
    when they find the crime scene?! and then he puts his glasses on, walks away and then roger daltrey starts screaming/singing :P
    oh that show...
    i hope they investigate my death haha ;)

the line at the end is always the best...

*car blows up, horatio walks away into the sunset, puttin on his glasses*
    "Burn baby, burn"

*man being led away in cuffs*
    Horatio: "By the way Mr.Gonzalezés I think you may have gotten the definition of retarded wrong, it actually means to impede or hinder...Looks like your life is about to get ...*dramatic pause*...retarded..."
    *walks away into sunset-esque hallways of the crime lab, puttin on glasses*

oh, and damo, i frequently went to fibbers without getting drunk and came back for more the next week...*

But then you had to leave the country...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I'm Jean, 21, doing Microbiology!
    I've 3 tattoos and a few piercings :)

And C.S.I. Vegas is SO SO SO SO much better than Miami! In fact, I'm buying the 2nd part of the 7th series tomorrow and I cannot WAIIIIIT!
    Whooop whoooop!

Oh, and my drink is vodka and coke. In a 1:1 ratio ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'm the man who needs no introduction.....

*bows*
    *grovels*

*waits for him to get his bits out*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

'Ello, I'm Richard / Rich / Rick / Ric-man (I really don't know), Dick and occasionally Jesus.
    8 piercings, 1 tattoo, plans for many more of each.
    Technically a student, I attend maybe 2 days a week when I'm feeling particularly studious.
    I don't know if Studious is a word.

All in all, a typical thursday night fibbers type.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Le Rack wrote: »
    the line at the end is always the best...

*car blows up, horatio walks away into the sunset, puttin on his glasses*
    "Burn baby, burn"

*man being led away in cuffs*
    Horatio: "By the way Mr.Gonzalezés I think you may have gotten the definition of retarded wrong, it actually means to impede or hinder...Looks like your life is about to get ...*dramatic pause*...retarded..."
    *walks away into sunset-esque hallways of the crime lab, puttin on glasses*

Amazing how theres always a sunset in Miami! And Las Vegas kicks all other CSI's asses! Criminal Minds ftw! Anyone ever play the CSI pc game? Totally awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

I'm Fiona, 21, in my last year of college.

Suffering a midlife crisis.

Throwing my CV at the feet of as many production companies in Ireland as i can hoping to get a job.

Other part of me wants to leg it off to Japan and teach some 17 year old boys English...........mmmmm, 17 year old Japanese boys............. but that's only a dream.

Unfortunately.

Spend my time productively playing Samurai Warriors 2 with my boyfriend.

I have 9 piercing, all in my ears, but in general not a big fan of piercings...

Tattoos on the other hand, i have 7 and planning another one!

yeah i have it but could never get past the third level...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceHnUrUAbho and i always thought bono was famous for glasses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtCySYW3Eeo giggidy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

s'pose I should introduce myself too. I'm Jenny, I like cheesecake and lasagne and Pearl Jam!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Richie,33 married,3 kids another one due in 5 weeks :)

Going through an 80s metal buzz at the minute--just cant seem to get enough of the old "hair metal" bands :)

Few piercings,few tattoos.New back piece is supposed to be starting this weekend--if I get the time that is.

Damo--Dont know how you stay sober in Fibbers.Been about a year since I was last there but Christ I have to be hammered every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Get back to work or I will ring up your job hinting at some people using a proxy site to get around blocked sites :p

note to general public: never ever ever decide that making a program on a mobile phone is fun, especially when it involves subnetting! *le sigh*

Advertisement