Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oof!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wilburt wrote: »
    Get back to work or I will ring up your job hinting at some people using a proxy site to get around blocked sites :p

note to general public: never ever ever decide that making a program on a mobile phone is fun, especially when it involves subnetting! *le sigh*

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I love Criminal Minds too :) And Bones..
    I don't think I have much of a life..
    Oh, and I played the PC game - I kicked its ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

ooof, i have an urge to watch csi know ):
    my boyfriend and i have CSI weekends, we rent out teh boxsets and just lie around and watch them :D
    ooh, i need another one of those weekends soon!

criminal minds is fair good too, but i think i've become accoustemed (sp?) to hiratio in all his glory :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

But then you had to leave the country...

i still have my fibbers tshirt pinned up on the wall beside my bed! that has to count for something, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

im mark.im 23(so ****in old)
    im a carpenter.dont know why.
    i b.m.x.(try to), play guitar(try to) and watch tv(****in rule at it).
    my girlfriend wants to leave my to molest young jap boys.
    she also sucks at video games an is currently dragging me down at samurai warriors.
    i like getting wasted with my friends in pubs, at houses and on boats.
    i have a nice collection of tattoos and plan to get alot more.

roll on the weekend.gonna get shiffaced!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

i still have my fibbers tshirt pinned up on the wall beside my bed! that has to count for something, right?
    "I survived!!!" :D:p
    Shimei wrote: »
    she also sucks at video games an is currently dragging me down at samurai warriors.
    She's so gonna beat you up later for that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

hello, i'm longshanks.

thats all you need to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

im martina and im 36 3 kids youngest only 2 weeks old 12 tattoos and hood pierced used to have more but took them out.looking to get my sleeve finished and thats bout it for the moment:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Graham.

Couple a tattoos, (Just posted two of them) no piercings.

I am currently working as a Quak doctors assistant, doesnt pay much but i need the expereince!!!

New to this board also..... and any boards for that matter. oh and im 21

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

suzaane wrote: »
    i wanna do sound engineering after though ;)

Cool. You been thinking about doing it for long? You interested in the live aspect or more towards the recording side of things? If it's live you are interested in then feel free to PM me with any questions if you have any and I will do my best to answer them.

Edit: I'm Dave, 28, 2 tattoos with more to come eventually. Two piercings (no more planned as I am more interested in ink than metal). I'm head sound engineer in one of Dublin's larger venues, been working there now for 9 years. Currently mentioned in several large trade magazines for the Live Sound industry too. Woo Hoo! Including one interview. No idea how I blagged that one. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im saranne.,20 as of yesterday:(complete alcoholic,i live at fibbers,i like stuff,yeah,i feel so ill:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

im Emma, 21 in a month exactly, final year student in desparate need of a haircut *sob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Graymavyn

I'm Gary, long-time lurker and Social Studies student.
    19, and working on staying in college long enough to avoid ever getting a real job.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Graymavyn wrote: »
    and working on staying in college long enough to avoid ever getting a real job.

oh it'll catch up to you eventually no matter how much you try to run from it!

tho the final-year-of-college-early-life-crisis is all part and parcel of teh fun!!! i'm in limbo, waiting to do final exams and flinging CVs to as many places as possible.

A CV whore one might say. not qualified you say? mneh, have a CV anyway, they get around!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

23, eternal postgrad, doesn't have a real name, 5 tattoos, no piercings because I pick at them too much and they get infected, hates writing programs for mobile phones, hates PHP even more.

oh it'll catch up to you eventually no matter how much you try to run from it!

Ah you see the beauty of it is I finish this course, move into psychology, work to get a doctorate and then train as a reasercher.

By the point I'm able to practice the decade and a half of student drinking will have caught up and I will be unable to work through the liver disease.

I see no major flaws.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

It's like you read my mind!
    I'm finishing this degree, then going on to study accounting, and then a masters!

I thought I was the only one with this brilliant plan to stay in college forever?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

van wilder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Shimei wrote: »
    im mark.im 23(so ****in old)
    im a carpenter.dont know why.
    i b.m.x.(try to), play guitar(try to) and watch tv(****in rule at it).
    i have a nice collection of tattoos and plan to get alot more.

roll on the weekend.gonna get shiffaced!
    thats not much of a life to have
    be nice to ye girlfriend as accustations can lead astray.

davey180 wrote: »
    thats not much of a life to have

be nice to ye girlfriend as accustations can lead astray.
    why hasn't this dude been banned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Davey a sense of humor is needed here I think.

he doesnt have a sense of humour, he/she didnt see where that lads gf said she had plans. every time he quotes something someone needs to explain it to him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*le sigh*
    well ive stopped coding IP lookups, onto documentation, but im being lazy. might go search for some left over japanese....girls or something

it's not fair to grade the kids with learning disabilities the same as the other kids.

it's not fair to grade the kids with learning disabilities the same as the other kids.

:p witty Froo, witty

it's from a film or something... i can't remember where exactly i heard it... but i believe the gist has been grasped at this stage.

this is all well and good but he/she/it can't play with the big girls and boys if he/she/it doesn't act like a big girl/boy/thing

c'mon, don't tell me you can't grin and bear it... davey has some good points, and does make an effort to google stuff on behalf of people asking questions. he can be a bit testy at times, but meh, that's just him. if you dont want to know/reply, you know where the block button is.

Jean wrote: »
    I'm finishing this degree, then going on to study accounting, and then a masters!
    I thought I was the only one with this brilliant plan to stay in college forever?!

Nah it's as popular with the kids these days as underage sex and unwanted pregnancy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Fact: this forum becomes ten times more enjoyable with davey on your ignore list. Try it...

Advertisement