Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oof!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I know! I did it earlier and it's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

whats the ignore button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Kidd-o wrote: »
    whats the ignore button
    or chose to view user profile and click add user to your ignore list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

im 17, i have 7 piercings (8 holes, but i consider the orbital one) no tattoos, although i want one at some stage. oh, and i really really really really really really really want to get another piercing but i cant because the one i want is obvious if i smile and i smile alot. >.< damn anti-piercing rules in school >.<
    emm...what else...oh im not an alco, only during the summer. its kinda died off once i went back to school (skittles vodka ftw!). im dyslexic...ish...cos its not as bad as it was (think parents being told that their child would never be able to read/never be able to do the junior cert. also, i got an A in the english exam so **** yea!)
    CSI miami is the funniest thing ever, horatio has the best one liners and his posed are amazing! although the orange filter gets annoying after awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

oh yeah davey, it'a all over the papers that i've plans to molest young jap boys. i'm currently suing my other half for his libelous comments.

and getting plastered on a boat is actually fab

59245851a4971149114l.jpg

59245851a4971224603l.jpg

59245851a4972313592l.jpg

59245851a4971428065l.jpg

apologies to all for going off topic!

if somewhat life threatening :D

oh it's all about safety first!! i was the one that enrobed them in lifejackets in the third picture in case they absconded into the lake!

well done! we used to have pirate days in sailing, literally went around the river capsising eachother but remember kids safety first, weren't let near the water without life jackets...

anyway...how long would it take to get to about a 14 gauge, kinda been wanting to do it lately mostly cuz I've seen some cool plugs! but don't wanna go too big...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Le Rack wrote: »
    why hasn't this dude been banned
    ahem for what ratch

• Advertisement

Gauge wrote: »
    Fact: this forum becomes ten times more enjoyable with davey on your ignore list. Try it...
    some friend you are?

oh yeah davey, it'a all over the papers that i've plans to molest young jap boys. i'm currently suing my other half for his libelous comments.

59245851a4971149114l.jpg

59245851a4971224603l.jpg

59245851a4972313592l.jpg

59245851a4971428065l.jpg

apologies to all for going off topic!
    which one of you is on the photos?

hahaha awh man you're funny, none of us ever claimed to be your friends, not on here anyway. and banned for your sheer idiocy. I mean you got a ban once in warning and you continue being a twit? good man! /girl/thing

Also, don't call me Rach, mush less Ratch, you don't know me, the people on here who do know me call me by name, not randomers.

hahaha awh man you're funny, none of us ever claimed to be your friends, not on here anyway. and banned for your sheer idiocy. I mean you got a ban once in warning and you continue being a twit? good man! /girl/thing

Also, don't call me Rach, mush less Ratch, you don't know me, the people on here who do know me call me by name, not randomers.
    sorry about the name as typed it by mistake!
    banned for your sheer idiocy
    is where you are wrong it was for being naughty:D
    Rach thanks for calling me
    [Originally Posted by Le Rack a twit/QUOTE]you have just insulted me.
    you don't know me
    i do know you.
    [QUOTEnone of us ever claimed to be your friends]
    really?
    :D

davey180 wrote: »
    really?
    :D

that last section doesn't even make sense, and no none of us ever claimed to be your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xefahx

whats a tragus?

hahaha thats hilarious!!!

xefahx wrote: »
    whats a tragus?
    piercingpics8.jpg

ah right haha youve got diagrams and everythin ha

that last section doesn't even make sense, and no none of us ever claimed to be your friends.
    il said you called me
    Originally Posted by Le Rack .I mean you got a ban once in warning and you continue being a twit
    a twit ,so you have insulted me.
    banned for your sheer idiocy
    i was banned for being naughty.
    Originally Posted by Le Rack you don't know me
    i did know as a friend.
    Originally Posted by Le Rack none of us ever claimed to be your friends
    thats a bit harsh do you think?you have insulted me again, have i ever done these things to you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i just got an email bout this and im none of the ppl involved awww guys hope you wokr your "issues" out...

xefahx wrote: »
    i just got an email bout this and im none of the ppl involved awww guys hope you wokr your "issues" out...
    i hope so too.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I'm thinking I might try that ignore button you guys have been discussing.
    Of course not saying on who.

Anyways, I'm Jean, and I also like Dexter - anyone else watching this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

great pics! thanks for sharing. :)

davey180 wrote: »
    which one of you is on the photos?

as far as i remember, i'm a girl.

oh and davey, you don't need to post three times in a row

just to up your post count

as far as i remember, i'm a girl.
    i know that
    oh it's all about safety first!! i was the one that enrobed them in lifejackets in the third picture in case they absconded into the lake!
    why was the pics inrevelant to post.it made me feel that you are one of the guys in the pic.I was wrong.as for the pic says
    i'm currently suing my other half for his libelous comments.
    is this refering to me?
    As for 3 posts,one was for you,second one for gauge,third one for le rack whats wrong with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

ha ha davey180 for president. upsetting cliques everywhere. funny though, and crumbly froo could be vice pressiedent. for the whole 'meh' thing. live and let live etc. blah blah blanhv thbieurth gwjkerhgc jwnj iuhiu7\ h uthg,,,,........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

live and let live. sounds about right for me. im still not convinced he's not a troll, but im genuinely worried that he actually mightnt be trolling.

i think it was really just summed up for me by this post.

Advertisement