Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oof!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

davey180 wrote: »
    im mad and loves tattoos:D
    12 tattoos
    7 earings
    eyebrow pierced
    im fat
    3 kids and two dags
    tropical fish (hobby)
    boxing
    ufc
    love eminem
    mad or what!;)

sorry man.
    i didnt realise that this was the way to live.your "mad"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Shimei wrote: »
    sorry man.
    i didnt realise that this was the way to live.your "mad"!
    yep im mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

...erm... what's going on??? :o

I've a feeling I stumbled upon this thread at a bad time?! Oppsie...

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

Jean wrote: »
    I'm thinking I might try that ignore button you guys have been discussing.
    Of course not saying on who.

Anyways, I'm Jean, and I also like Dexter - anyone else watching this?

yeah you gotta love dex, pity its over for a year:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Cian, 20, Student (studying Chinese and Davey180 slaying in my spare time). 9 piercings; 20mm lobes, 2.4mm septum. 5 tattoos (half leg-sleeve and half sleeve). Tattoo snob, sxe, athiest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

do you have blonde hair and a bridge piercing by any chance? and sorta square black glasses? I've been convinced since you said you're in ucd that you're this guy i brought on tours in september and seen him in work today which made me think more...

Nope, I don't have my bridge pierced or blond hair :( on the plus side it's probably my next piercing. Also bridge piercing and glasses can't make for a fun combination right?

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

you'd think that but this dude seems to get away with it...

That's cool I might need glasses soon and I was wondering if a bridge piercing would effect that.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

I am the product of a owl copulating with a lizard.

My skin is pierced x 5
    My skin is tat x 5

A perfect balance with a susuwatari (DUST BUNNY ON MY BACK)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Soundman wrote: »
    Cool. You been thinking about doing it for long? You interested in the live aspect or more towards the recording side of things? If it's live you are interested in then feel free to PM me with any questions if you have any and I will do my best to answer them.

Edit: I'm Dave, 28, 2 tattoos with more to come eventually. Two piercings (no more planned as I am more interested in ink than metal). I'm head sound engineer in one of Dublin's larger venues, been working there now for 9 years. Currently mentioned in several large trade magazines for the Live Sound industry too. Woo Hoo! Including one interview. No idea how I blagged that one. :P
    i think i'd prefer more of the live aspect, but i've heard there's not many jobs in that area so i'll be pleased with whatever i get :D
    thanks, i'll keep that in mind (:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

suzaane wrote: »
    i think i'd prefer more of the live aspect, but i've heard there's not many jobs in that area so i'll be pleased with whatever i get :D
    thanks, i'll keep that in mind (:

Good stuff. As I said, any questions just ask and I will do my best to answer. That or else you could hang around the Music Production forum and ask questions too. Always a good few heads hanging out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

Hi! Niamh (as the username might suggest ;) ) here. Still kinda new to this body-moddy thing, so I ask silly obvious questions a lot.

Piercings: 1 nose stud, 1 conch, 2 in each lobe.
    Tattoos: None yet. Soon, hopefully *crosses fingers*
    Distinguishing features: Green eyeliner and lots of brightly coloured clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

what does an office bunny exactly do? especially one wearing green eye liner and brightly coloured clothes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

i am also intreeged...

photocopying?? :P

Wilburt wrote: »
    what does an office bunny exactly do? especially one wearing green eye liner and brightly coloured clothes...

:) Run around filing things, being at everyone's beck and call, switchboard wrangling on occasion... ;)

sounds like fun :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 armageddon_pony

k.. time for me..
    Im Martin, 23.. ehkm.. the thing is.. ;// im polish :P
    i dont count my tattoos cuz got a bit of them.. wings on my neck, lettering on knuckles, old school on right hand, wolf on left hand.. some flames, pinup and some other stuff on right arm.. and not finished chestpiece..

im not studyin, but think i'll try to get to some art college..
    im VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE :P XVX

sup dudes and dudettes?

Wilburt wrote: »
    sounds like fun :pac:

Could be worse :D

And armageddon pony - what's straight edge?

handed in 3rd year project! wahey!
    vegan and straight edge go hand in hand usually. any other vegans or straight edgers out there?
    i couldnt give up my meat, however could do away with beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hey all, I'm Shel. I'm 25 and I have one wee baba boy.
    I’m the horrible person who sends out final notices to customers who won’t pay up!

I have a lot of embarrassingly awful tats due to an ex who I was guinea pig for, although in fairness to him, I've seen his recent stuff and it's pretty awesome for an apprentice. I love piercings too, and have had quite a lot over the years.

Fibberite through and through, pre-baby days it was more of a second home, being in there 6 nights a week for the last 10 years or so (Cringe!!). These days it's 2 nights tops. Usually to be found skulking around the DJ box.

And cheers for the heads up bout the ignore button....I'll defo be using it! (What happens, do the guys posts just disappear? What happens if somebody quotes him?)

Niamh - STRAIGHT EDGE is stayin away from any stuff that can screw up ur conciousness/sobriety.. no drugs, no alcohol, no smokes.. i dont take any painkillers neither..

Wilburt.. each for their own :)) but yeah, theres some VEGAN SXE kids around.. but not many though.. theres few of polish SXE's :D

yeah there was a polish body piercer on here a while ago xRonix was his username, hes on IAM too, straight edge vegan too. Think he has gone back to Poland though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Respect for the straight edge, fair play to ya, I couldn't do it, no way, nowhere near enough self control. I do have a few edge mates though.

So are you totally straight edge? As in no sex, only let a fellow straight edge vegan do your tats etc?

Shelli wrote: »
    Respect for the straight edge, fair play to ya, I couldn't do it, no way, nowhere near enough self control. I do have a few edge mates though.

So are you totally straight edge? As in no sex, only let a fellow straight edge vegan do your tats etc?

yea, im SXE for years, been vegetarian for 13 years but went vegan 6 years ago.. i feel closer to Hardline cuz of my beliefs about animal rights. but no homophobic **** or any crap like that..

hehe the thing wit sex is some old stories.. i think refraining from sex is more unnatural. my girl wud go crazy if i wudnt be able to hav sex :P
    and of course.. i dont mind to get tattoed by non-sxe artist.. its more bout my beliefs than others.. then id have to expect ppl in d shops or employers to be sxe :p my gf isnt sxe at all and i got no problem with that.. she's Irish :)) n she's got no problmer with me bein sxe.. and actually we both love tattoos :D

Roni.. cant remember anyone with that nickname.. what age is he??
    Shelli.. you go to hardcore gigs sometimes?

eh don't know to be honest, he didnt stay on here long

Niamh - STRAIGHT EDGE is stayin away from any stuff that can screw up ur conciousness/sobriety.. no drugs, no alcohol, no smokes.. i dont take any painkillers neither..

Wilburt.. each for their own :)) but yeah, theres some VEGAN SXE kids around.. but not many though.. theres few of polish SXE's :D

Ahh ok, that's pretty cool! Not taking pain killers would be difficult for me when i have colds or migraines but the rest seems doable. What made you decide to do it?

alright.. i just got to ireland like less than 3 years ago.. and im usually stayin away from polish lads :D

Knee-Vee wrote: »
    Ahh ok, that's pretty cool! Not taking pain killers would be difficult for me when i have colds or migraines but the rest seems doable. What made you decide to do it?

haha ye know.. livin in Poland in small town pushes you to make stupid things.. i did drugs and used to drink alot.. and to be honest i've never enjoyed myself doin that.. im as well an anarchist and think alcohol is just a tool to keep ppl mouth shut.. anyway.. i freak out when theres somethin disturbin my conciousness.

painkillers are tested on animals so i dont use them.. sometimes i got problems with wisdom tooth cuz its tryin to grow for like 5 years and its killin me sometimes.. but i went for smoe natural treatments.. like herbs, oils, fruits. and it works really good! :))

• Advertisement

I stopped drinking in June and aim to keep edge for the rest of my life. I'm veggie but not vegan (yet).

xtruthx

Advertisement