Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oof!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

k.. time for me..
    Im Martin, 23.. ehkm.. the thing is.. ;// im polish :P
    i dont count my tattoos cuz got a bit of them.. wings on my neck, lettering on knuckles, old school on right hand, wolf on left hand.. some flames, pinup and some other stuff on right arm.. and not finished chestpiece..

im not studyin, but think i'll try to get to some art college..
    im VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE :P XVX

sup dudes and dudettes?

Do you post on moshspace too?

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I was vegetarian for six years, freegan for a summer and straight edge for a year or two as well (if you're not now you never were, etc etc). Never got on well with veganism though. Mmm cheese.

I still wear my old straight edge metalcore t-shirts and I still have an unhealthy obsession with early Earth Crisis, but the lure of tasty beer is too much for me to resist these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

xtruthx

ah jaysus!
    not here too! ha ha
    say hi to wez-o for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 armageddon_pony

xtruthx

haha, how do ye think??
    xmurderthesonsofbitchesx
    hope we aint got no beef or anythin :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Nah I'm way too nice to have beef with anyone. I think I've seen you at shows. Were you at the Blackisted show?

xtruthx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 armageddon_pony

yeah. i take you've been there too...
    you on myspace??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm not straight edge, because that's a choice thing.
    I haven't drank in over 8 years, because (to cut a long story short) I became alcohol intolerant. (Don't ask!)
    I don't bother with pain killers either unless I'm absolutely dying with pain, as I'm very resistant to pain killers and anesthetics, so there's no point taking them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

read as: Damo is a hard core mo fo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

damo's a puddy tat.

i had craploads written there, but decided that you dont want to read it, so anyway...

much respect to all straightedgers and vegans...
    straightedge ill never be. vegan, ive a lot of personal issues to sort out before i could genuinely contemplate it.

Was going to make a very rude and inappropriate female vegan joke but then thought better of it... but yis can probably guess... ;)

I'm definately NOT straightedge, as I'm not opposed to those things, it's just a matter of I've no interest in drugs, and I CAN'T drink. Only reason I don't take painkillers is that they don't work... Found that out with a very painful trip to the dentists... where they assumed I was numb... and I wasn't... and it took several more anisthetic injections for them to numb me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Name: Kellie

Occupation: Customer services phone answerer person.. & getting into modeling, etc.

1 tattoo
    At the moment 2 piercings, at most had 8 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Name is Cian

only mods so far are my plugs, left stretched to 16 but lost that plug on paddies night, so im rockin the 14 again.
    and my rights at 6mm (speed kills)

I'm a skater, soon to be bmxer, and i have recently decided alcohol can go die.
    i really dont like it.
    i'd like to be straight edge but i kest cant go veggie, tried it.. but i love my meat! =]

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

CianRyan wrote: »
    Name is Cian

only mods so far are my plugs, left stretched to 16 but lost that plug on paddies night, so im rockin the 14 again.
    and my rights at 6mm (speed kills)

I'm a skater, soon to be bmxer, and i have recently decided alcohol can go die.
    i really dont like it.
    i'd like to be straight edge but i kest cant go veggie, tried it.. but i love my meat! =]
    cian you faaaaag!
    hi ;)

are you o of the sue's that i know?! :O
    haha

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

CianRyan wrote: »
    are you o of the sue's that i know?! :O
    haha
    of course ;)
    offaly sue haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Only reason I don't take painkillers is that they don't work... Found that out with a very painful trip to the dentists... where they assumed I was numb... and I wasn't... and it took several more anisthetic injections for them to numb me...

ME TOO! Finally, somebody who's had this happen to them. I told the dentist and she gave me a couple more injections and when I said it still hurt she said "you're just gona have to put up with it"!!! Stupid cow... she continued drilling...

*faints...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    tissue!

Id rather get kicked in the nuts like twelve times in a row than go to the dentist! :|

davey180 wrote: »
    tissue!

haha, i laughed my ass off at that!

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    ME TOO! Finally, somebody who's had this happen to them. I told the dentist and she gave me a couple more injections and when I said it still hurt she said "you're just gona have to put up with it"!!! Stupid cow... she continued drilling...

*faints...

I'm not the only one!!! \o/ woohoo! :D

I actually told mine to go ahead before, although she was all hesitant and ended up stopping because she knew I could feel it... And it was an extraction rather than a filling... Think that the impressions of my fingers are still on the arm rests... :D

Advertisement