Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock out at Squareyes

Options
  • 12-03-2008 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Rockband has arrived in Squareyes in Forster Street so get ready to rock out and rock hard :D

Friday Night fight night might be a little different this weekend with the sounds of classic rock anthems in the back ground ;)

There will also be a games of Fight Night Round 3, Call of Duty 4 and Frontlines: Fuel of War organised on the night.

for more info go to www.squareyes.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Classic Rock in Galway............Fantastic.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

where is squareyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gufcfan

where is squareyes?

They are on Forster Street, Kiltartan House i think its called.

Its just before Subway, in the same building.

Oh and btw JOKER_GALWAY, stop trying to scab free advertising!

It's a savage place tho smackbunny. It definately requires a visit.

They have consoles aswel, if that is your thing, and Ronan said something about having pizzas and other food up and running soon, that was a few weeks ago so they might have that sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Joker_Galway

free ads? pfft, I don't work there :D I'm just spreadin the word. saw lads play that last night and all I needed was a couple of beers and a barstool. flippin cool :P

Advertisement