Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's that thing by the East Link? And why is the traffic so bad?

Options
  • 12-03-2008 9:51pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When you go through the east link toll bridge going north, before you cross the actual bridge, there is some strange building work going on, by a company called ZUBLIN. There is a big yellow crane thing, and a big red contraption that seems to spill out stones occasionally. I pass it every day but can't for the life of me work out what the hell it is?
    Anyone know?

Oh and while on the subject, why in the hell is the traffic so bad after you go through. Sometimes it fine and others it takes 10+ mins to get form one side fo the bridge to the other. I reckon it's bad pr1cks on the roundabout outside the Point not letting out people coming from the bridge. I really wish they would direct traffic there. Occiaisionally there is a cop there which makes the world of difference.
    Rant over

Comments

Advertisement