Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crackdown screwed up.

• 12-03-2008 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

I start Crackdown as normal, and it says the content I have downloaded is invalid or corrupt. It then said that my save game was invalid or corrupt, so I started the game all over again. Now it does the same thing only it crashes when it goes to load my saved game. Just not good enough here. What can I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

when you download the update your original save is gone irc, download all the updates then start a new game.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I've deleted every remnance of Crackdown from the HDD, now when I start it, it just crashes, it's really annoying, I was getting into it in a big way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

I've deleted every remnance of Crackdown from the HDD, now when I start it, it just crashes, it's really annoying, I was getting into it in a big way.

It is an addictive game.
    The only problem is it may have screwed up the game it happened to my first Gears of War disc if one of your friends has a copy of Crackdown give that a shot before buying a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭-annex-

Try clearing the cache. It'll delete ALL of your updates but it should fix your problem. To do it open the "System" blade in the dashboard, then go to memory, and press Y on the hard drive to open the "Device Options" menu. Then press the following sequence of buttons: X, X, Left Bumper (LB), Right Bumper (RB), X, X. You will be asked if you want to perform maintenance on your hard drive and delete all patches. Select yes. This will only clear the cache and remove the updates. All of your save games and user profiles will be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I had that problem after I traded my 360 in for an elite... My save game seemed to be messed up n it wouldn't work.. completely forgot about it n tried it a month or so later n it's been working fine ever since..

• Advertisement
Advertisement