Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Glasnevin

Options
  • 12-03-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've got a friend living in Glasnevin and she's looking for a dentist and wanted to know if I knew a decent one (I don't) which is why I'm asking here. So if someone could recommend a good dentist out that direction of the city it would be much appreciated. She said she wasn't averse to traveling into town either so if anyone knows of a good dentist in the city centre that would be cool aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

I don't know any in Glasnevin but the one I go to is on the South Circular Rd - it's Dr Helen Walsh in "Portobello Dental". The 19/19a goes from Glasnevin to there.

I like my dentist and I've seen other positive posts in the Dental Forum about her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dr Duffy on main st finglas is excellent

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Dr. Choi is great in finglas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Thanks for the info everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

The guys on Ballymun road, (opposite the DCU, beside Weldons) are my local dentists and have always been excellent.

The older guy Neale, he is a real soft touch, and the new younger guy takes no prisoners (he did quite a lot of work on me one day) but is charming and professional all the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement