Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch Anti-Islamic Film To Air March 28th

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Le Burp wrote: »
    LOL everyone of them is a potential suicide bomber, violence is their way so they should all go back to their filth holes in the middle east where they belong...

And yes I do support him as he has the balls to tell you lovely left wing liberals and pro-terrorists(muslims) that you are barbaric filth.

Yawn. How do you figure that I'm a pro-terrorist liberal? Is it because I don't support ethnic cleansing? Do you and all right wingers support ethnic cleansing? God, maybe the Nazi's did have it right afterall.

So lets see'
    All Muslims are terrorists
    All Irish are drunks and stupid
    All Jews are money grabbers who run the world
    All Americans are fat
    All Asians are good at maths.

Who knew between 1.1-1.8 billion people in the world were potential suicide bombers? Does that mean 1.1 billion Catholics are potential paedophiles? I'd better hide under my bed before the Muslims or the communists get me.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Le Burp has been banned, so you can stop feeding the troll now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭SeanW

He's been banned sitewide.

I'm not surprised. He earned it!

Advertisement