Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Food Delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

To be honest I doubt I'd know which is authentic or westernised.

Did ya know Chicken Tikka Masala was actually invented in the UK - a few restaurants claim it but most believe it came from Glasgow!! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

chat2joe wrote: »
    Did ya know Chicken Tikka Masala was actually invented in the UK - a few restaurants claim it but most believe it came from Glasgow!! :D

Yip!

A pity it's such a calorific nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Das Kitty wrote: »
    A pity it's such a calorific nightmare!
    Ohhh ... live a little :D (you know you want to)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I live a lot, that's the problem!

Better to have lived ... and all that, I say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

ciotog wrote: »
    I'd like to hear more detail on how 'authentic' they consider the food from these Asian styled places.

So how 'authentic' do you consider the food from Irish-styled places, then?

JustMary wrote: »
    So how 'authentic' do you consider the food from Irish-styled places, then?
    Pretty varied, while I was living abroad I did get cravings. Obviously places like New Zealand did a better job than say Thailand in terms of getting particular dishes right. Singapore, where I actually lived, had a couple of Irish bars that did very good Irish food as many of the people owning or running them had strong training in the hospitality industry, via CERT for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

bethlem on marys street is yummie for pastas, only thing is they dont deliver but the foods worth going to collect

Advertisement