Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First with the news:Tara protesters to be removed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I would fully support smoking her out or some other such method
    Was about to say for them to use tear gas, myself.

Also, she should look up "suicide by cop", cos it seems she wants to die, with the blame being on the Gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Rebeller

Actually, had another think about this. What that Squeak character is doing is ... holding the whole country to ransom against the will of the vast majority.

"Nothing is more revolting than the majority; for it consists of few vigorous predecessors, of knaves who accommodate themselves, of weak people who assimilate themselves, and the mass that toddles after them without knowing in the least what it wants" - Goethe

I think the following lines from Yeats' "September 1913" sums up the total lack of understanding and moral and cultural courage of the majority on this thread. Shame on all those for chastising and denigrating those who have the foresight, moral backbone and national pride to defend Tara (a place of international cultural importance) from the rape by those corporate-minded gombeen lackeens who know the price of everything but the value of nothing:

"What need you being come to sense,
    But fumble in a greasy till,
    And add the halfpence to the pence
    And prayer to shivering prayer, until
    You have dried the marrow from the bone?
    For men were born to pray and save:
    Romantic Ireland's dead and gone,
    It's with O'Leary in the grave"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Rebeller wrote: »
    Unlike this crowd (leaving out the hippy bit of course) who are honourable, upstanding members of the community, willing to put their lives and livelihoods on the line for the greater good:D

150pxmaryharneygk2.jpg

200pxbertieahernberlin2hs8.jpg

At least those people are educated (relative to the protestors :p) and not away in fairyland with these protestors who get their information on Tara from their JC history textbook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

"Nothing is more revolting than the majority; for it consists of few vigorous predecessors, of knaves who accommodate themselves, of weak people who assimilate themselves, and the mass that toddles after them without knowing in the least what it wants" - Goethe

Sums up the protestors perfectly tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

Everyone is a sheep, i hate it when people try to pretend that they are seperate from one social convention or the other. No one is unique.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Rebeller,

Have you watched those videos on the tarapixie site ?

In my opinion I would find it difficult to associate the word courage, moral or indeed backbone with any of the individuals featured in the footage.

Running around in a Ballaclava screaming at people is a courageous way of defending irish culture is it ?

Wake up man !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

At least we all know that we want the protesters to be booted out and the new road to be built. Thankfully that is what will happen, this latest ridiculous stunt will only delay the inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Sums up the protestors perfectly tbh

The protesters are the mass and don;t know what they want?

Surely the people who want the road built are the mass? And toddle after the government while moaning about them at every opportunity?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

Surely the people who want the road built are the mass? And toddle after the government while moaning about them at every opportunity?

Thank you:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I think the following lines from Yeats' "September 1913" sums up the total lack of understanding and moral and cultural courage of the majority on this thread. Shame on all those for chastising and denigrating those who have the foresight, moral backbone and national pride to defend Tara (a place of international cultural importance) from the rape by those corporate-minded gombeen lackeens who know the price of everything but the value of nothing:

"What need you being come to sense,
    But fumble in a greasy till,
    And add the halfpence to the pence
    And prayer to shivering prayer, until
    You have dried the marrow from the bone?
    For men were born to pray and save:
    Romantic Ireland's dead and gone,
    It's with O'Leary in the grave"

Fine words.

But you're missing the point a bit. The question isn't whether there's a good cause being campaigned for. That's been debated to death and both sides have good points to make. The question is whether the girl down the hole at Tara is a self-righteous, childish, smug, immature and unhelpful idiot. I strongly believe she is.

Although the antics of "hippies" can occasionally infuriate me (such as in this case) I think the world needs people with a social or environmental conscience. Progress will continue regardless of them, they are just a force to regulate progress and to put certain things in context from time to time. This girl is doing no good for anyone though, it is neither a peaceful nor a passive act, someone mentioned "suicide by cop" and I think thats a somewhat accurate description of what she's up to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

Ya shar why would people want an upgraded infrastructure to allow them to get to work?:rolleyes: Like it or not this road is needed. Yes, public transport should be upgraded too, but they are not mutually exclusive, they can be done in tandem. These protesters have no respect for the law, or the wishes of the people in this country. People pay road tax, and there are more cars on the road then ever. All motorists deserve to get some value for the huge amount of tax it costs to run a car. And people need to get to work, trucks need to transport goods etc. A motorway is required. FACT. The protesters are cowardly bullies. I have no respect for anyone that needs to protest wearing a balaclava in this country, it is downright intimidation. **** em. If they want to dig tunnels let them do it on their own land.

Jesjes wrote: »
    Do you actually mean you dont understand the improtance of the Seat of the High Kings... the place where the Fianna faught... all of those things we learn in school (I think a lot of them are considered myth rather than historical) and the fact that this is where *literally* the ancestors of the Irish lived and thrived for thousands of years has no baring on the importance of this place?

Right, wouldn't it be hilarious if none of this ever happened, and it was just a big aul joke all along. Ho-ho, the egg would certainly be on our faces then, wouldn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

astraboy wrote: »
    Ya shar why would people want an upgraded infrastructure to allow them to get to work?:rolleyes: Like it or not this road is needed. Yes, public transport should be upgraded too, but they are not mutually exclusive, they can be done in tandem. These protesters have no respect for the law, or the wishes of the people in this country. People pay road tax, and there are more cars on the road then ever. All motorists deserve to get some value for the huge amount of tax it costs to run a car. And people need to get to work, trucks need to transport goods etc. A motorway is required. FACT. The protesters are cowardly bullies. I have no respect for anyone that needs to protest wearing a balaclava in this country, it is downright intimidation. **** em. If they want to dig tunnels let them do it on their own land.

The same people campainging for the roads are the ones that will moan about the government if it hits problems. Look at the M50: suppose to sort all the choas out, doesn't, who do we blame...?

This is the porblem: public transport ISN'T being upgraded. If it was, I'd be a lot more comfortable about the motorway.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Congradulations. You are able to successfuly quote and bold a line from a German writer which you can use to suit your point of view.

"Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it." George Santayana

the total lack of understanding and moral and cultural courage of the majority on this thread. Shame on all those for chastising and denigrating those who have the foresight, moral backbone and national pride to defend Tara (a place of international cultural importance) from the rape by those corporate-minded gombeen lackeens who know the price of everything but the value of nothing

You do know that the road is actually FURTHER away from the Hill of Tara itself, dont you? If i remember this whole "Save Tara" thing started with peoiple giving out and trying to save the Hill of Tara, however now it turns out the road is goin even further away from Tara and they are trying to save another area. The fact that reguardless of where you dig in the whole county of Meath and the surrounding area you will find some sort of archaeological work. Why not go out into some land in the county and dig for a bit, there is no doubt you will actually find something. If it wasnt for the NRA someone could have easily just cemented over the place and built a house destroying the archaeological work benith it. At least with this development it is all being recorded and archaeological finds being investigated.

If you are worried about "corporate-minded gombeed lackeens" raping the area that the works are taking place why not also give out about the eco-terrorists tresspassing, digging tunnels in the ground causing massive risk to themselves, the workers around the area and not to mention the Gardai and emergency services who will no doubt have to go in and save their lives should anything happen.
    Ms Justice Mary Lafoy ruled that there was no evidence before her that there had been any breach of the National Monuments Act.
    I think the following lines from Yeats
    What would Yeats say about them not going and raising their concerns during the month long Public Hearing? Was then not the time when the country and the planning boards tried to have a diplomatic and civilised debate on the issue? I dont think Yeats would like the fact that because people missed their chance to discuss in a civilised manner thet thay go about, what can be called terrorist threats, holding the state to ransom costing thousands of Euro everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭emaherx

you could say the same about tara, that's how buildings were made back then picking landscape formation, shaping earth and wooden additions.

No the hill of Tara is very visible from the ground or the Air.
    Lismullen had dark patches of soil so not the same thing. If Lismullen was like the hill of Tara people would have found it years ago.

Tara
    forthosewhowontclickonlinks.jpg

http://dublinstreams.blogspot.com/2007/10/tara-kingship-and-landscape.html

based on Tara an Archaeological Survey by Conor Newman 2005.[/quote]

Now I'm convinced :rolleyes: you have a map of Tara with a ring around the Tara area. And in the link there is a similar picture of Meath with a similar ring which stretches from Slane to Donboyne to Navan. Maybe nothing should be built within this area either!

Yes we all know there are places of intrest within these boundrys but not all ground within it should be pereserved.

The individual monuments are being perserved and will still be there after the motorway is built.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭emoKILLER

threadlovercatuf1.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Protestor leaves Rath Lugh tunnel
    The M3 protestor who had been in a tunnel at the Rath Lugh national monument has emerged.

Lisa Feeney spent several days inside the 10 metre deep tunnel in an attempt to prevent construction work of the M3 motorway at Rath Lugh in the Tara/Skyrne valley.

She is unharmed and is said to be in good spirits

Well, thats that then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

emaherx wrote: »
    No the hill of Tara is very visible from the ground or the Air.
    Lismullen had dark patches of soil so not the same thing. If Lismullen was like the hill of Tara people would have found it years ago.

Tara
    forthosewhowontclickonlinks.jpg

http://dublinstreams.blogspot.com/2007/10/tara-kingship-and-landscape.html

based on Tara an Archaeological Survey by Conor Newman 2005.

Now I'm convinced :rolleyes: you have a map of Tara with a ring around the Tara area. And in the link there is a similar picture of Meath with a similar ring which stretches from Slane to Donboyne to Navan. Maybe nothing should be built within this area either!
    [/quote]

which shows tara isn't just the hill and that the ring of raths is a central area to the wider area.

The individual monuments are being perserved and will still be there after the motorway is built.

'tara is a complex' quote from Conor Newman book, hired by haughey to study our history.

So much for her 2 months supply of food.

Now, who's job is it going to be to have to fill in this make shift tunnel and ensure the area safe again for people nearby?
    which shows tara isn't just the hill and that the ring of raths is a central area to the wider area.

So what? No developments should take palace within this area? The whole of Meath is one big archaeological site, maybe no more developments should take place in the county? The road is being built with the most minimal of damage being done to the archaeological works in the area as possible, there are precautions and laws are in place to protect them.

If there was any danger to the archaeological sites posed by the NRA and this road then would the High court have thrown out all the injunctions? Please don't start calling the judges "corporate-minded gombeed lackeens" now for making the right and informed decision and letting the roadworks take place.

Winters wrote: »
    You do know that the road is actually FURTHER away from the Hill of Tara itself, dont you? If i remember this whole "Save Tara" thing started with peoiple giving out and trying to save the Hill of Tara, however now it turns out the road is goin even further away from Tara and they are trying to save another area. The fact that reguardless of where you dig in the whole county of Meath and the surrounding area you will find some sort of archaeological work. Why not go out into some land in the county and dig for a bit, there is no doubt you will actually find something. If it wasnt for the NRA someone could have easily just cemented over the place and built a house destroying the archaeological work benith it. At least with this development it is all being recorded and archaeological finds being investigated.

What would Yeats say about them not going and raising their concerns during the month long Public Hearing? Was then not the time when the country and the planning boards tried to have a diplomatic and civilised debate on the issue? I dont think Yeats would like the fact that because people missed their chance to discuss in a civilised manner thet thay go about, what can be called terrorist threats, holding the state to ransom costing thousands of Euro everyday.

they did raise their concerns, the governments own archaeological experts testified and said it should not be built through the taraskryne valley, what are you suggesting people didn't give submissions during the hearing, the submissions were ignored.

the public consultation was so good can anybody show me a virtual representation of what the interchange will look like from the hill or any other view of it?

and considering there were using maps they knew had errors on them the public consultant didn't deal with rath lugh properly

read this description of the woeful public consultation

http://community.meath.ie/mahs/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88&Itemid=1

it amazing how people suddenly gain this faith in the planning process out of nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You know what really pisses me off about this whole thing?

It's not the hippies.
    It's the **** who want the road built for their own convenience, but any time someone tries to build a stadium or an arena or anything else even remotely constructive near these fúckers, they are out in force protesting against it.

The people who want this road built are the same people who are the reason that fúck all is ever done properly in this country.

They don't give a damn about anyone else. All they care about is shaving 10 minutes off their journey.

The only thing they will ever support is a Garth Brooks concert.

Bunch of hypocritical ****.

Bertie bowl, anyone?

Any sources to explain where these maps were wrong and the actual details of what was wrong with them? Cant really find anything on google or anywhere of actual reputable source.

obviously they didn't shout it from the rooftops this is copy the mail from the department

Subject: REP1629/JG/07
    Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:10:13 +0100
    To: <muireann@...>

27th September, 2007.

Dr. Muireann NÃ* Bhrolcháin,
    muireann@....

RE: REP1629/JG/07

Dear Dr. NÃ* Bhrolcháin,

I have been asked by Mr. John Gormley, T.D., Minister for the
    Environment, Heritage and Local Government to refer further to your
    recent correspondence in relation to Rath Lugh.

My Department has investigated your complaint and I am pleased to be in
    a position to assure you that top-soil stripping only took place within
    the land-take for the road. Rath Lugh is outside the land-take although
    clearly the monument is quite close to the perimeter of the road take.

I should point out that the location of the monument at Rath Lugh is
    shown incorrectly on the Record of Monuments and Places (RMP) map. The
    location is, in fact, closer to the M3 than shown. Earlier this year,
    following discussions with the Department and the National Museum of
    Ireland, the NRA and Meath County Council commissioned a detailed
    topographic survey in order to confirm its precise location in relation
    the M3. The survey confirmed that the monument is approximately 20m east
    of the motorway fence line. Special measures are being put in place to
    ensure that the monument is not under-mined or endangered in any way
    during construction or when the road comes into operation.

In light of the above, the previous temporary fence line on the Lands
    Made Available boundary has been removed and a new temporary fence line
    has been erected approximately 10m inside the Lands Made Available
    boundary and surrounding the esker base. The monument, then, will be
    over 30m from the motorway carriageway.

Further works, carried out on in this area on Friday 31 August,
    consisted of the excavation of 2 geotechnical test trenches to examine
    the nature of the geological deposits to inform the design of the
    boundary treatment of the road at the end of the esker. The trenches
    were excavated in the middle of the landtake for the M3 and posed no
    danger to the monument. These works were monitored by the
    archaeological consultants for the construction phase of the M3 scheme.

I can assure you that all works being carried out in this area are
    within the landtake for the M3 motorway.

I trust this clarifies the matter for you.

Yours sincerely,

obviously they didn't shout it from the rooftops this is copy the mail from the department

Obviously they did not shout it. I wouldnt see the point in doing so.

Your arguement is that the maps are incorrect. The email does not say by how much it is but does admit it was incorrect. Do you have an approx measurement there of how much it was out? Was it 1 meter wrong? 5 meters? 20 meters? How incorrect was the Record of Monuments and Places (RMP) map. You are saying it is utterly wrong but by how many meters?
    In light of the above, the previous temporary fence line on the Lands
    Made Available boundary has been removed and a new temporary fence line
    has been erected approximately 10m inside the Lands Made Available
    boundary and surrounding the esker base. The monument, then, will be
    over 30m from the motorway carriageway

So they have re-arranged it following the maps miscalculations of the map so that it is further away.

Further works, carried out on in this area on Friday 31 August,
    consisted of the excavation of 2 geotechnical test trenches to examine
    the nature of the geological deposits to inform the design of the
    boundary treatment of the road at the end of the esker. The trenches
    were excavated in the middle of the landtake for the M3 and posed no
    danger to the monument. These works were monitored by the
    archaeological consultants for the construction phase of the M3 scheme.

I still fail to see the problem. The government and people involved are clearly not hiding anything. A mistake was found and detailed
    topographic survey took place ensuring new map data would be correct. Appropiate measures were then taken to ensure the monument was 30 meters away from the motorway and would be safe.

My Department has investigated your complaint and I am pleased to be in
    a position to assure you that top-soil stripping only took place within
    the land-take for the road.

I should point out that the location of the monument at Rath Lugh is
    shown incorrectly on the Record of Monuments and Places (RMP) map....

From the above it seems this email was enquiring about the top soil stripping that was taking place. The fact that they went on to elaborate about the monument being incorrectly positioned on the map shows that the government are not hiding anything and seem to be very forthcoming with information even when it may go against them. The email states that the mistakes had allready been looked into and shows that measures where taken, so that they are activally ensuring that no damage is done to any of the artifacts and monuments in the area.

You seem to be blowing this utterly out of porportion and twisted for your own gain and value. If there was a problem with any of this then why have none of the High Court injunctions been upheld?

Terry wrote: »

It's not the hippies.
    It's the **** who want the road built for their own convenience, but any time someone tries to build a stadium or an arena or anything else even remotely constructive near these fúckers, they are out in force protesting against it.

The people who want this road built are the same people who are the reason that fúck all is ever done properly in this country.

They don't give a damn about anyone else. All they care about is shaving 10 minutes off their journey.

Bertie bowl, anyone?

Ahhh... you are well out of order mate ! I don't expect that sort of spurious statement coming from a mod. Commuters are not ****, just ordinary decent people trying to earn a decent living and then get home in a reasonable amount of time to spend some time with their families... that's a shameful comment !

And exactly what is a road for is not for convenience ?

Do you suggest we eat a pile of beans, let a humungus fart and magically land in Dublin ?!

Tell me how you would address the current utterly crap commute times between Kells or Navan and Dublin ? Or do you think I should spend an extra hours in my car every morning and evening scratching my balls ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

It's not the hippies.

Bertie bowl, anyone?

I agree with some of this. IMO there is rampant nimbyism all over the
    country but this thing is not just for commuters.

http://www.m3motorway.ie/FAQ/

Bertie bowl, anyone?

The people who want this road built are the populations of Meath and Cavan. I don't think they have anything to do with the Bertie Bowl... but maybe I am missing a point here....

If you are travelling from Virginia to Dublin it will lessen the journey time by at least an hour at peak traffic times.

I cannot speak for everyone else but the traffic moving off the existing N3 onto the new M3 will improve safety and quality of life in Carnaross, Kells, Navan and Dunshauglin. There are actually two primary schools on this road that I know of. The Skyrene back road is currently a rat run, road saferty will improve dramatically there, Rathoath will also be helped a great deal, as will the backroad into Blanch from Rathoath.

There are a number of very compelling reasons for this road, in my opinion the positive outweighs the negative in this case....

is_that_so wrote: »
    I agree with some of this. IMO there is rampant nimbyism all over the
    country but this thing is not just for commuters.

http://www.m3motorway.ie/FAQ/

The chicken **** factory in Stackallan for instance ?!

There is a case for Nimyism if ever I seen it !

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/story.asp?stID=2263

Congradulations. You are able to successfuly quote and bold a line from a German writer which you can use to suit your point of view.

:rolleyes:It would seem rather self-defeating to use quotations to suit someone else's point of view, now wouldn't it?
    "Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it." George Santayana

See, now we're all at it.

The point is not that the hill (note my skillful use of bold font again!) of Tara is being damaged it's that the site of which Tara is the focal point is being irredeemably destroyed. Tara is as worthy of preservation and protection as the Giza Necropolis in Eqypt (although anyone who has visited the site will be dismayed by the closeness of Cairo urban sprawl).

I am not against the building of the road per se, rather the insistence of constructing it slap bang in the middle of such a culturally significant national monument of which the hill of Tara is the centre-piece. Roads can be moved, diverted. Once this motorway is built, it will act as a wedge with further development springing up along the route. Regardless of the assurances of the sleeveen Minister for the Environment, if this road is allowed to go ahead it will set a damaging precedent for future destruction in other sensitive areas.
    If you are worried about "corporate-minded gombeed lackeens" raping the area that the works are taking place why not also give out about the eco-terrorists tresspassing, digging tunnels in the ground causing massive risk to themselves, the workers around the area and not to mention the Gardai and emergency services who will no doubt have to go in and save their lives should anything happen.

The act of protest by its very definition cannot always be carried out within the confines of an often unjust and unbalanced legal system. Legal does not necessarily equate to right, morally correct. However, that is not to say that I agree with all methods used by the Tara protestors.

I think lostexpectation has answered that one (the public hearing that is, not what Yeats might say)
    they did raise their concerns, the governments own archaeological experts testified and said it should not be built through the taraskryne valley, what are you suggesting people didn't give submissions during the hearing, the submissions were ignored.

the public consultation was so good can anybody show me a virtual representation of what the interchange will look like from the hill or any other view of it?

and considering there were using maps they knew had errors on them the public consultant didn't deal with rath lugh properly

read this description of the woeful public consultation

http://community.meath.ie/mahs/index...id=88&Itemid=1

it amazing how people suddenly gain this faith in the planning process out of nowhere.

If a people abandons its language, culture and heritage in a rush to replace it with the all-encompassing sameness of Washington consensus neo-liberal capitalism where the importance of everything is judged according to its economic value, then that people loses its soul.

So they have re-arranged it following the maps miscalculations of the map so that it is further away.

no don't be purposely dim, the road didn't move the monument didn't move they had old maps they knew had errors and acs ltd didn't doublecheck em. that's what the letters says.

at first they said it would be 100m away check the m3motorway.ie site.

the main point is they couldn't be bothered there arse checking where these monuments actually were. incompetence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

bauderline wrote: »
    Ahhh... you are well out of order mate ! I don't expect that sort of spurious statement coming from a mod. Commuters are not ****, just ordinary decent people trying to earn a decent living and then get home in a reasonable amount of time to spend some time with their families... that's a shameful comment !

And exactly what is a road for is not for convenience ?

Do you suggest we eat a pile of beans, let a humungus fart and magically land in Dublin ?!

Tell me how you would address the current utterly crap commute times between Kells or Navan and Dublin ? Or do you think I should spend an extra hours in my car every morning and evening scratching my balls ?
    I've no problem with the road being built at all.
    Like I said, my problem is with those who are for it, but are against anything being built close to their own homes that would bring in outsiders.
    Believe me, I know that those hippies are jackasses. Most of them are the usual rent-a-crowd who protest any progress. However, they are just as bad as those who want the road built so that they can get to Dublin and back a bit quicker.
    I have absolutely no time for the hypocrisy of those who are championing the road, but slam every effort made to build stadiums or arenas or anything similar.

bauderline wrote: »
    The people who want this road built are the populations of Meath and Cavan. I don't think they have anything to do with the Bertie Bowl... but maybe I am missing a point here....

If you are travelling from Virginia to Dublin it will lessen the journey time by at least an hour at peak traffic times.

I cannot speak for everyone else but the traffic moving off the existing N3 onto the new M3 will improve safety and quality of life in Carnaross, Kells, Navan and Dunshauglin. There are actually two primary schools on this road that I know of. The Skyrene back road is currently a rat run, road saferty will improve dramatically there, Rathoath will also be helped a great deal, as will the backroad into Blanch from Rathoath.

There are a number of very compelling reasons for this road, in my opinion the positive outweighs the negative in this case....

The Bertie bowl would have been built close to the M3.

Advertisement