Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi TT, a good purchase?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey, I've recently decided to change my car and I'm seriously considering buying an Audi TT. Looks aside, I'm looking for a car that I don't have to bring to the garage 6 times a year.
    I've read reviews and am having some problems deciding. Some people have written excellent reviews but most of the reviews are negative saying that the TT suffers a lot from electrical faults, the Haldex is tempremental and the timing belt needs to be changed every 40,000 miles.
    Can anyone here give me some advice? I'm considering buying second hand so hopefully I'll get to see the service book and see how many times it's been brought into the garage!
    Any info is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Maybe do a search, there has been quite a bit on the boards about TT's recently - GalwayTT seems to be the man in the know about them.

Advertisement