Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin St Patrick's Weekend.

Options
  • 13-03-2008 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I know that there's already a thread started on what people are doing over St. Patricks weekend, but I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of any really exciting/Interesting events taking place in the capital.

I'm mostly looking for any good places to go out on both Sunday and Monday night. Have lots of friends coming up to Dublin so want to show them a good time!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

I hear there's a parade on St. Patrick's day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The pirate treasure hunt is always the the highlight of the festival for me anyway.

Raspberry wrote: »
    There's a parade on St. Patricks day as far as I'm aware.

Nope... the parade is on the 17th... St. Patrick's day is on the 15th this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dublin forum FTW :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fudge, Ive heard you mention the pirate treasure hunt somewhere else before, sounds like fun, what's the story with it?

• Advertisement

Well I'm getting a team of Future Sailors together on the Mighty Boosh forum anyway.

It's good fun.. but pretty damn tiring as there is a lot of walking involved and I can't imagine we'll be having lovely weather either...

But any excuse to dress up for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Any places left on the team?!

I'm not a future sailor and don't watch the Boosh though, so that might count against me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

there usually some all day clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 78,412 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

You could always join us at Doyles on Sunday. Details here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055252242 Happy Paddy's Day! :pac:

Advertisement