Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get my rent deposit back after this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!! somehow i really think you might be loosing your deposit there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Feck the deposit, he could have lost his bloody arm :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭worded

I think he might have. At the end of the flick there is one person reaching for a fallen comrade.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Darwinism really if he lost the arm, WTF was goin through the guys head when he thought yeay I'll put some explosives in the cupboard and then hold the door shut with my hand. DuckTape FTW

other than that tho I think I'm gonna try this on one of the demolition sites.

Eh mick I need ya to hold this thing and count to ten <runs>

HE! HE! when we were kids we got a smarties tube and fill it with the contents of as many bangers as we could get our hands on, loads of tape around it and the fuse from a banger stuffed in one end. Stuff it into a hole in a wall light it and run like hell (no attempt of trying for the darwin award here! :)).
    Demolished the feckin' wall! :eek:

lads up north would have been proud of us!

After we saw the mess we didn' try it again...

• Advertisement
Advertisement