Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin] Old account lacking permissions

Options
  • 13-03-2008 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    I logged in using my old username (civ247) yesterday however i keep getting:
    Civ247 you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    [*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/LIST]

Can this be fixed or can you remove that account and give me my old username?

Cheers,
    Civ.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is this on every page or just some places?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eillop

Just when I try to post a reply or start a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The account is coming up as "Awaiting email confirmation". I can ask an admin to resend the confirmation email to your hotmail address. Do you still have this address?

Interesting, maybe in never completed the registration at at time time. Email is the same, please send it.

Cheers,
    Civ.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Activation mail sent.

• Advertisement

Hmm, still not working.

It might be easier if you just delete that account and give me the username.

Advertisement