Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Gutter- Know anyone that can help?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

The storm on Tuesday night blew some of my gutter away and I need to get it replace/mended.

Could do it myself I guess but i'd probably make a mess of it.

Does any one know any one who could help sort it out for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

whereabouts are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Charlesland grove.....

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Call Cuala Property Management ASAP at 280 1282. There are several damaged houses. They are sending out an insurance person today so it would be good if they had your details. A roofer is also going out today to assess, and back tomorrow to start repairs.

(We had a piece of the roof over our duplex come off as well as a long section of gutter).

Actually, this may not apply if you're in a house rather than a duplex/apartment, but ring them anyway just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

Get onto the management company, they should surely deal with this, should they not?

Call Cuala Property Management ASAP at 280 1282. There are several damaged houses. They are sending out an insurance person today so it would be good if they had your details. A roofer is also going out today to assess, and back tomorrow to start repairs.

(We had a piece of the roof over our duplex come off as well as a long section of gutter).

Actually, this may not apply if you're in a house rather than a duplex/apartment, but ring them anyway just in case.

def call the management co. We're in a house in the Grove and the insurance guy is checking our damage (several tiles) today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

After much arguing with Wyse in the past, I've had to concede that the guttering in houses in the Wood is of no concern to them, so you may have to organise your own repairs.

whatever about the guttering - the block insurance is the responsibility of Cuala and if its been damaged by the storm then its an insurance matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Had this problem last year, called Cuala and they put me on to Durkans who sorted it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Thanks for the input guys......Shows how useful this forum really is!!

Been on to the Management company and they were very helpful. They are having someone come out and look at all the properties damaged in the wind and putting a insurance quote through the block insurance as we are a three bed end of terrace.

Looking to get things fixed over the next few days, but wilth bank holidays coming up I guess it may be difficult.

Advertisement