Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics.ie What happened?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Politics.ie down for almost two weeks now with no prior announcement.

Anybody know what has happened to politics.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

This thread is prob more appropriate to the News/Media forum.

I believe it got hacked and given that Andrew has recently quit there would be no admin to rebuild.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Nevada

ballooba wrote: »
    I believe it got hacked and given that Andrew has recently quit there would be no admin to rebuild.

You are not suggesting Andrew hacked it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

Nevada wrote: »
    You are not suggesting Andrew hacked it :eek:

Most probably not but many an admin has stuffed a system if they have left on bad terms before now.

I hope it will be back soon. I have severe withdrawal symptoms :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭905

'Unscheduled maintenance' my eye, there does seem to be something fishy about the whole affair. It was supposed to be up last Monday, imagine my dissapointment.

The withdrawal symptoms are something fierce. Without Dave, life has no meaning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭partholon

well it WAS one of the best places to get info on the lisbon treaty.

do the maths conspiracy nuts ! :D:D

but yeah its annoying the hell out of me too. i was enjoying updating the economy thread on the dollar (which didnt force you to go to another forum like here, looking like the buy rates going to break the 1.60 mark if anyones interested ! :) ) and god help me but i miss "tonys" mad excuses for berts massive amounts of wonga

heres hoping its back up and running soon. the place did manage to break some major stories well before the media got it and i feel like im out of touch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Just in case it needs further saying, we are not politics.ie support forum.

Contact their admins if you want info. Don't use this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement