Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is better looking in your relationship?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Your Partner

or

You?;)

Who is better looking 24 votes

Me of course...
    0% 0 votes
    They are !!
    100% 24 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

My partner. He's teh hotness! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I think him. Not that I'm complaining :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well apparently both me and my OH look alike, so it would have to be both of us are as good looking as each other :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

irishbird wrote: »
    well apparently both me and my OH look alike, so it would have to be both of us are as good looking as each other :cool:

who the hell told you that. If I was you I would demand a recount or at least a pair of glasses to be used*.

*having met IB and her OH I would give it to IB. I can't see her OH winning most lickable (well not without a shave anyway;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Should be a 3rd choice!

Both ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Probably my OH. He's all exotic looking and stuff.

I look very pale and Irish!

Maybe in his part of the world I'd be unusual and therefore hotter!

Women are always hotter, it is just the whacky pheromones that are blinding youse.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jsb wrote: »
    who the hell told you that. If I was you I would demand a recount or at least a pair of glasses to be used*.

*having met IB and her OH I would give it to IB. I can't see her OH winning most lickable (well not without a shave anyway;))

My bosses and another person i work with and Wibbs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Prob him ... he is lush! :)
    But we are all looking thru rose tinted glasses right .. cos im pretty hot myself :D:D:D

We are even I would say*

Yeah right, I am the sex baby and you know it :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Definitely him, no contest in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

him.

seems a lot of us are saying him. either
    a) we're all ugly
    b) we've all got really hot bfs or
    c) we're all really modest

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭fits

I think him.. he thinks me.

Not a bad way to be I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

irishbird wrote: »

I don't think you look anything like Paul Giamatti.

sar84 wrote: »
    him.

seems a lot of us are saying him. either
    a) we're all ugly
    b) we've all got really hot bfs or
    c) we're all really modest

b) for me (as some of the ladies on here who've met him will agree with, he's a hottie :D) and I'm not being modest because I think I'm better looking than most of my ex's. Bar one, the good looking bastid! Saw him recently too and he's still hot, HATE HIM!

:D Not bitter at all....

And I bet if this was asked of all your boyfriends they'd say you were better looking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

He is now. I used to be the hot one.

He has gotten hotter with age. I eh, haven't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

I say my boyfriend and if he was asked i would hope he'd say me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

litup wrote: »
    He is now. I used to be the hot one.

He has gotten hotter with age. I eh, haven't.

I must agree with litup, I do think "most" men improve with age..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Quality wrote: »
    I do think "most" men improve with age..
    Ahhh you've brought a tear to an oul fellas eye.:D Note to self ignore the "most" part.....

Looking back in pretty much all cases the women were better looking than me. two in particular were waaaay better looking. To the point where both men and women were wondering how big a..... swiss bank account I had.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ahhh you've brought a tear to an oul fellas eye.:D Note to self ignore the "most" part.....

Looking back in pretty much all cases the women were better looking than me. two in particular were waaaay better looking. To the point where both men and women were wondering how big a..... swiss bank account I had.

Ha ha ha.

Ah I'm sure you're putting yourself down there, they obviously found you attractive if they were with you :)

• Advertisement

He has the face, I have the body!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

my girlfriend for sure

she is b e a utiful :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Ha ha ha.

Ah I'm sure you're putting yourself down there, they obviously found you attractive if they were with you :)
    Yea I was lucky they all had a fetish for paper bags so wearing one over my head and most of my torso seemed to do the trick.:D
    He has the face, I have the body!
    Jebus, that sounds like Dr. Frankensteins shopping list.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

GF is waaaayy better looking!

im average looking imo, happy enuff with that!

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yea I was lucky they all had a fetish for paper bags so wearing one over my head and most of my torso seemed to do the trick.:D

Jebus, that sounds like Dr. Frankensteins shopping list.

Haha! He's been blessed with skin a woman would kill for, where I wear late nights all over my face.
    He's lazy though, and I'm a gym bunny so I have the abs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ah I think we're evenly matched. He would say me though but I don't think I'd out hot him at all....I am biased though! Note I'm not saying he's hotter than me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Hed say me but i think we're equally enough matched!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I'd say him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Damn right its me :D

Nah, I believe it's her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Am I the only one who feels a bit weird about assessing who is the more attractive? Anyone? Ok, I'll shut up then :p

Back on topic, I'm happy with how I look but he's a roide so I'll opt for him:)

Advertisement