Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatov

Options
  • 13-03-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

whats the general concensus? ,will he stay with us?...imo i think he will. Hopefully he sees now that we'll be challenging next season and that maybe he should stick around. Hope last nights result hasn't damaged our prospects of keeping him though. Fingers crossed coz the man is already a legend !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Reckon he's off.
    He can get bigger money and play on a bigger stage with a few other clubs.
    This will continue to happen to our best players while we remain outside the Champions League.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I have a feeling he's on his bike. Hopefully not to Manyoo, maybe Milan or something. Ramos will have a nice replacement lined up if he does go, Villa maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I think it depends on who we brings in the summer.Sometimes he just gives the impression that some of his teammates are not good enough to play with him.The bottom line is we really need to keep him or else we will go backwards IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

id say he will go. he will be big money, manu most likely barcelona?. i hope he can be convinced to stay will be difficult imo with no possibility of champions league until 2010.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Ah lads come on. Don't talk like this. I reckon your all right and everything but we are still a couple of months off the transfer window and I would be happier if it happened quickly like ripping off a bandage as oppose to being drawn out with the knife being turned. I vote we forget this topic until the transfer window and remain in our current upbeat state. We are typical Irish Spurs fans. The future seems rosy but we still need to get down beat about something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement