Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Been like that myself a few times, go to bed dead early and still knackered the next morning. As for the pain thing, even with a sort sleep can be totally killed in the neck and back. :(
    'Tis all about routine guys ;) You might think going to bed a few hours earlier will be great (if you're a late nighter), but, really it isnt, because that clock in yer head gets screwed up, doesnt know whats going on :P. Your mind or whatever develops a pattern (that you might not be aware of :P) but you'll have a general time that you go to bed and a general time that you get up, once you get set in that pattern any deviation will result in a sore neck :p:pac:

and a trip to the osteopath for me in the morning:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Jaysus ireland are brutal tonight...

stick-dan wrote: »
    Jaysus ireland are brutal tonight...

they played better 2nd half way better..

we've a decent chance to qualify imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

patrickc wrote: »
    they played better 2nd half way better..

we've a decent chance to qualify imo

I dunno, I think they lack a killer instinct to finish off any teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I dunno, I think they lack a killer instinct to finish off any teams.
    They definitely fought to the last minute, but agree the killer instinct is not there. Robbie should play better seeing as he will get more play back it his old club. McGeady played a blinder but should be more as a striker then wing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Patrick, I see your sore neck and raise it with a very nasty toothache

queen-mise wrote: »

ill raise you one again, for hardly been able to move mine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Uuuh! Last time I had a bad toothache the dentist had to pull it! :eek: Thus I try not to get them too often :p. If you want it pulled and havent got a medical card come to me, I have a range of pliers that'll do the job!! CHEAP CHEAP! :D

ill raise you one again, for hardly been able to move mine

I'll raise your sore neck that you are barely able to move with a really sore tooth and a little girl in the middle of the terrible three's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

queen-mise, while patrickc can barely move his neck, I'll bet that you can't move your tooth at all!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

**zing**

aynon wrote: »
    **zing**

**zing** off aynon

*me sulking* - lowering lip trembling

Painkillers!! Painkillers!! :D

I'll raise your sore neck that you are barely able to move with a really sore tooth and a little girl in the middle of the terrible three's

ok you win , did you go to the dentist today?
    HugoIrl wrote: »
    Painkillers!! Painkillers!! :D

erm work to a certain point

ok you win , did you go to the dentist today?

erm work to a certain point

Just take more and mix with a bit of alcohol! Can tell I'm not a doctor!!!

no i went to dentist on monday, but it was a huge filling at back of my mouth, right down to the nerve. My tooth didn't approve at all with the work, and has been letting me know all week. It has settled down today a lot. thanks fcuk.

my laptop is sick, very sick. Not a happy bunny. Puppy coming tomorrow night though

no i went to dentist on monday, but it was a huge filling at back of my mouth, right down to the nerve. My tooth didn't approve at all with the work, and has been letting me know all week. It has settled down today a lot. thanks fcuk.

whos your dentist, those deep fillings are the worst
    my laptop is sick, very sick. Not a happy bunny. Puppy coming tomorrow night though

what type of puppy?

the one opposite the barracks/aib, the girl upstairs, she is brilliant.

i am back online, just got a lend of a friend's laptop, it actually has xp on it. long time since i have used this.

my laptop is very sick, not good. i am getting a little west highland pup, its a cross

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

my laptop is very sick, not good.

What have you been downloading??! :rolleyes: :pac:

• Advertisement

What have you been downloading??! :rolleyes: :pac:

nothing at all, the laptop uses 3g to connect to the internet, no good really for downloading - i use this one mainly for boards, facebook etc etc, music, photos

the one opposite the barracks/aib, the girl upstairs, she is brilliant.

i am back online, just got a lend of a friend's laptop, it actually has xp on it. long time since i have used this.

my laptop is very sick, not good. i am getting a little west highland pup, its a cross

isn't xp the business though? darn vista

how can one company make such a good piece of software, the follow it with such a crap one!

how can one company make such a good piece of software, the follow it with such a crap one!

hopefully windows 7 will be way better.

[QUOTE=queen-mise;59016371
    my laptop is very sick, not good. i am getting a little west highland pup, its a cross[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with the laptop?
    perhaps we could offer some solutions? My first suggestion is to wipe vista and install XP :)

Where are you getting the pup from?

Myself and my OH adopted a 5 year old german shepard cross from here
    http://www.ashanimalrescue.com about 5 weeks ago. He's cool :)

ShayK1 wrote: »
    What is wrong with the laptop?
    perhaps we could offer some solutions? My first suggestion is to wipe vista and install XP :)

Where are you getting the pup from?

Myself and my OH adopted a 5 year old german shepard cross from here
    http://www.ashanimalrescue.com about 5 weeks ago. He's cool :)

ash rocks, was out ther over the summer and volunteered a couple of times!

was trying to uninstall some sh*te from laptop last night, was uninstalling Napster when setup.exe stopped working, shut down the laptop, thinking whatever happened would sort itself out, in shutdown/startup procedure. only problem being the laptop won't start. it is telling me it needs startup discs which i don't have as the laptop was preinstalled. any idea anyone :confused::confused:

i am getting the pup of a daughter of a friend of mine, white west highland cross. i finally told the hubby the pup was coming tonight, it went down well-ish. we are still married anyway :p:p

was trying to uninstall some sh*te from laptop last night, was uninstalling Napster when setup.exe stopped working, shut down the laptop, thinking whatever happened would sort itself out, in shutdown/startup procedure. only problem being the laptop won't start. it is telling me it needs startup discs which i don't have as the laptop was preinstalled. any idea anyone :confused::confused:

i am getting the pup of a daughter of a friend of mine, white west highland cross. i finally told the hubby the pup was coming tonight, it went down well-ish. we are still married anyway :p:p

Get the startup discs or if you have an installation disc for XP, I'd install that instead. Just a heads up though, if you do decide to go with XP, you're probably going to have to download a few drivers to get it back to normal.

Did you buy the laptop new? If you did, you should've got repair discs with it. You'd be looking for a green or blue disc most likely with "Vista re-installation" disc or something on it.

The other option is, give it to me and I'll install ubuntu on it. Then you can have fun with that instead :)

The pup sounds nice. Glad the husband didn't divorce you over it. Is it a boy or a girl?

ash rocks, was out ther over the summer and volunteered a couple of times!

Did you?

Cool!! I persume you met the Newfoundland then? That thing is a monster!! He only wants an aul rub though.

• Advertisement

do i even want to know what ubuntu is.

the pup is a little boy, he will be company for the other terrier. this lad is going to be a house dog, as i have another one outside. have to go off now today and get some food and a bed and stuff.

do you have any idea, i always buy good good food for dogs, will i be able to put a young pup straight onto nuts

Advertisement