Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Well, my family has had loadsa dogs over the decades & 1 name we used regularly was Slippers.
    Anywoo, due to the pressures of modern life, dog ownersip is a bit of a no no thease days, so I think our copyright on the name has run out at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

queen-mise wrote: »
    yes this is a discussion point alright.

our other terrier is called pippin, he is a very small dog but all macho.

this is going to be bigger but probably, be more of a wuss. i presumed it was going to be called merry, my husband presumed frodo, I ruled out Sam. any suggestions

treebeard, bombadil, aragorn, gandalf, can't see any of them working.

any issues with me putting up pics on random picture thread

How about Gimli ?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Thanks for the info about the beagles & bassetts lads, as for renting yours Patrickc we'll come to a good deal!

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I would also like either of those 2. Really nice dogs. My g/f wants a pug though so I dunno how that'll work out.

I was watching a thing on Krufts there last year & they were saying pugs are now so inbred. Out of 10000 in the uk they were saying the genes or something were so similar that they were only bred through 10 originals!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Thanks for the info about the beagles & bassetts lads, as for renting yours Patrickc we'll come to a good deal!

great the extra cash will be handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

we called him Sam. So long at the lovely pics of Sam above....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

I swear I wasnt downloading anything I shouldnt have been, but now my fecking lappy is broken! I blame queen-mise!! :mad:

Joking :pac:, but yeah, my lappy is fecked, just as well I still have my old one.

Well, carry on!

:P

I swear I wasnt downloading anything I shouldnt have been, but now my fecking lappy is broken! I blame queen-mise!! :mad:

Joking :pac:, but yeah, my lappy is fecked, just as well I still have my old one.

Well, carry on!

oh cheers, my laptop is in hospital at the moment. not well at all.

my puppy viciously attacked a baby wipe & a ball today. Both were suitably chastised afterwards.

well my new laptop i got yesterday is the buisness:D

patrickc wrote: »

git :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

git :mad::mad::mad:

an ebay special its great:pac:

I request that the user 'patrickc' be banned from the Carlow forum please mods!!! Oh wait, you are the mod, damn! :mad:

:pac::pac:

I request that the user 'patrickc' be banned from the Carlow forum please mods!!! Oh wait, you are the mod, damn! :mad:

:pac::pac:

haha wishful thinking sir...

haha wishful thinking sir...

Damn this corrupt system where the mods are free to mock those of us withbroken laptops!

Tis not right I tells ya!

You just wait until 100 years time when that lappy is an antique and you want to ask a question about it in the 'Antiques and Collectable' section, ahhhh yes, it'll be a diffeent story then! :D:D

Damn this corrupt system where the mods are free to mock those of us withbroken laptops!

Tis not right I tells ya!

You just wait until 100 years time when that lappy is an antique and you want to ask a question about it in the 'Antiques and Collectable' section, ahhhh yes, it'll be a diffeent story then! :D:D

forgot you were mod of that, are you well up on antiques par chance?

yeh as if youll be modding it then hehe;)

what'll it be then i wonder the new thing in 100 years

Depends what it is really, I'd have basic idea with regards to time period etc of a piece, militaria is my thing though! ;)

100 years, hhmmmm.......laptops that dont break? :p

Good question though, I dont know, I'll have to think about that one.

they will be interacting directly with our minds of course.

Depends what it is really, I'd have basic idea with regards to time period etc of a piece, militaria is my thing though! ;)

100 years, hhmmmm.......laptops that dont break? :p

Good question though, I dont know, I'll have to think about that one.

you any good with furniture at all?

yeh theyre all bullet proof

yeh even in 20 years god only knows like

you any good with furniture at all?

yeh theyre all bullet proof

yeh even in 20 years god only knows like

I noticed this yesterday, but I always think you are offline, when, in fact, you are online (I assume) either that or you are constantly on andoff boards (like every couple of mins! :P) No green light.

Furniture, ermmm, I could probably tell you what it was made of, style and period, but as regards price and such I wouldnt have much of an idea.

Queen, they are already interacting with our minds! They* know your thoughts, ye dont think I wear this tinfoil hat for nuffin' do you??! :p

* Carlow forum mods

:p

I noticed this yesterday, but I always think you are offline, when, in fact, you are online (I assume) either that or you are constantly on andoff boards (like every couple of mins! :P) No green light.

Furniture, ermmm, I could probably tell you what it was made of, style and period, but as regards price and such I wouldnt have much of an idea.

Queen, they are already interacting with our minds! They* know your thoughts, ye dont think I wear this tinfoil hat for nuffin' do you??! :p

* Carlow forum mods

:p

i go under the anynomous mode all the time.. (work reasons haha)

if you wouldnt mind id like to you look at a few bits someday for me...

and we know everything.. when dans about that is haha

• Advertisement

Ahhhhh, I see, that explains it so, and there was I thinking you were doing it so you could secretly watch us (ref. reply to queen-mise about the mind reading Carlow mods :p)

Yeah, sure thing, gimme a shout whenever about that furniture, I'll see what I can do.

Ahhhhh, I see, that explains it so, and there was I thinking you were doing it so you could secretly watch us (ref. reply to queen-mise about the mind reading Carlow mods :p)

Yeah, sure thing, gimme a shout whenever about that furniture, I'll see what I can do.

cool i will during the week, cos ive been ordered to get rid of some of my collection... thanks appreciate that

yeh i do secretly watch ye too..

you and queen are well behaved though

you are obviously not watching close enough then :p

So who was doin' the shootin' lastnight??! There was apparently a shot fired through a window in John Sweeny park at 1am and another shot somewhere else in the town at 3am! :eek:

you are obviously not watching close enough then :p

thats what you think..
    So who was doin' the shootin' lastnight??! There was apparently a shot fired through a window in John Sweeny park at 1am and another shot somewhere else in the town at 3am! :eek:

the other onw down the road from me, staplestown road.. erm not me this time..

I know exactly who it was and what happened, but would it be libeluous to say it here.

One family went up to john sweeney and fired a few shots into a house, and then the John sweeney family returned the favour.

I know exactly who it was and what happened, but would it be libeluous to say it here.

One family went up to john sweeney and fired a few shots into a house, and then the John sweeney family returned the favour.

yeh please don't say it publicly queen-mise.

whilst people may know the story locally it would be better not to go into details on this

there is no spell check on the laptop, so my spelling is gone to pot. how do you spell libeluous (that's not right)

the puppy is cuddled up asleep on my neck, under my ear. just how cute is that. really is a fuzzball

there is no spell check on the laptop, so my spelling is gone to pot. how do you spell libeluous (that's not right)

the puppy is cuddled up asleep on my neck, under my ear. just how cute is that. really is a fuzzball

just wait till he gets big and smelly..

• Advertisement

Don't ya just love the family fueding!!

You get used to the dog smell, unless he becomes one of those thats will rub himself in anything smelly!!!

Advertisement