Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Ah yeah! Of course non of ye here now, out on the town getting waisted! Yis feckers! :p:pac:

Except us working

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Lets be honest some are more alcos then others!!!(ahem)

yup yup

was it a good night?

Yea, it was good fun, queen won aynon a cocktail! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Lets be honest some are more alcos then others!!!(ahem)

to my knowledge Hugo was the only one drinking....except that prize cocktail i "acquired" from queenie.

but was a great night guys!! when is the boardies bowling night? huh, Hugo? HUh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Bowling is a right laugh altogether..especially with my mad skills... ehhh

I'll get something sort for a poll for round end of March. Hope no one is too competitive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

no. not competitive at all

*goes to find the number of a hitman that breaks fingers 'accidentally'*

HugoIrl wrote: »
    I'll get something sort for a poll for round end of March. Hope no one is too competitive!!

I can't stand competitive people..probably why I never won much :P

well ye may watch hugo then, cos oi hear he's a whizz at bowling..

• Advertisement

yeah well..eh

I'm sure I'm pretty crap at it now! Been ages since I played.

good morning people. i hope ye all had a nice weekend full of fun and eventful happenings :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I did, I was snowboarding in germany :)

Welcome back Shay, take it nothing broken ??

I had a quiet weekend after friday night, was my spring clean weekend :(

Thanks!!

No, no injuries. Just in the process of uploading some photos and vids on facebook.

Good to hear man, are ya preparing yourself for rag week in the process? What was the weather like?

nah, rag week means nothing to me. The only thing I might be interested in is going to see some of the bands.

Weather was perfect. It snowed everynight and it was great conditions on the mountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Welcome back shay :):):)

Thanks Dan

• Advertisement

queen-mise wrote: »
    good morning people. i hope ye all had a nice weekend full of fun and eventful happenings :pac::pac:

yeh had a brilliant one queen, did you?

ShayK1 wrote: »
    nah, rag week means nothing to me. The only thing I might be interested in is going to see some of the bands.

Weather was perfect. It snowed everynight and it was great conditions on the mountain.

that sounds heavenly, not jealous at all :D:D:D

that sounds heavenly, not jealous at all :D:D:D

yeah, it was.

patrickc wrote: »
    yeh had a brilliant one queen, did you?

i had a nice weekend actually, was out friday with the boys and sat night had a double bday party, my mother was 70 & sis was 50. so a full weekend.

back to the grind of being a deferred student now, with nothing to do everyday bar entertain myself :P:P:P:P

i had a nice weekend actually, was out friday with the boys and sat night had a double bday party, my mother was 70 & sis was 50. so a full weekend.

back to the grind of being a deferred student now, with nothing to do everyday bar entertain myself :P:P:P:P

lucky you and that sounds like a great weekend you had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Anybody else think trocaire people coming to your door ultimately looking for your bank details to make donations is a bit dodgy? Or am I just a cynical a$$hole?

eddiehead wrote: »
    Anybody else think trocaire people coming to your door ultimately looking for your bank details to make donations is a bit dodgy? Or am I just a cynical a$$hole?

i agree with you completely on this, door to door sales people really annoy me, and its a lot harder to say no, I am not going to feed a starving child to someone's face :rolleyes::rolleyes: Although my mother says to anyone asking her money, 'Oh I have all my DD's set up already for the charities I support.'

When they are at the door does that make them: Duggers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

'Oh I have all my DD's set up already for the charities I support.'

Would have saved me a 15 wasted minutes of my life alright:rolleyes:,why didnt I think of that!?

Anyway, genuine or not, I'm not giving my details to ANYBODY who comes to the door looking for them

I definitely agree, having someone to come 'begging' at your own door step is unfair. If people want to make donations there are plenty of ways and means to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

eddiehead wrote: »
    Would have saved me a 15 wasted minutes of my life alright:rolleyes:,why didnt I think of that!?

Anyway, genuine or not, I'm not giving my details to ANYBODY who comes to the door looking for them

My conversation with them went like this.

Spare a few minutes?
    For ... ?
    Trocaire
    No Thanks.
    Right, good luck.

Advertisement